I'm Here

You toss and turn in your bed but something isn't right. You try to cuddle up to your boyfriend, but your met with an empty space. You sit up and turn on you lamp. To your surprise he's not there just the imprint of him. You get out of bed with your legs still half asleep. You walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. You find him shirtless, hair a complete mess, head buried in his hands as his elbows give him support on the counter. He keeps tugging his hair. You come up and hug him from behind startling him.

"Mmm sorry babe you looked sad." you say laying your head on his back. He sits up and turns around in your arms wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Your fine princess, sorry I left I couldn't sleep work is stressing me out." he says laying his head on yours and petting your hair.

"I didn't know you were having problems with work why didn't you tell me or talk to me?" you say concerned looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes. He kisses you and then picks you up. You travel back to the bed.

You get under the blankets and cuddle up to him. You sit in silence for a good minute or two. Just listening to his breaths.

"Ok babe talk to me. You know I'm here to talk to whenever." you say adjusting yourself to meet his eyes. He sighs and pulls you in so that your head is in the crook of his neck.

"I know princess, I just didn't want you to worry."

"I'm going to worry more if you don't talk Danny." he smiles to his nickname. He lets you look at him again.

"I-I guess it's with the new tour coming up and the manager is on my ass. The album just dropped and everything is so hectic. I just want a week off. Just one." he lets out a shaky breath.

"Babe i'm sorry i'll try to talk to your manager if you want." you say trying to find a way to cheer him up.

"No it's ok, I just want to cuddle right now." he says.

You nod. He continuously pecks your lips then your cheek then your shoulder.. You two finally got some sleep. Cuddled in each others arms. Never wanting to leave his grasp.

"I love you Danny."

"Love you too princess thank you."