Game (smut)

I jumped around the empty house, bored energy building up inside of my body. Daniel noticed this from the couch and looked over at me. "Babe, what are you doing?"

I smiled at him, still hopping around the furniture. "I don't really know," I shrugged like it was no big deal. "I think I'm just horny and I need to get the energy out of my body because I don't want your help." My hand flew over my mouth as I realized what I had just said to him.

He got off the couch and walked towards me, putting his hands on my hips. "You don't want my help?" he asked, a smirk on his lips. His cool breath fanned over my skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake. "Well, how about this, baby girl? Because I want to help you, the first one to make a noise loses. How does that sound?"

I nodded at him, a submissive look on my face. "What are the rules?"

 "No touching under the clothes and you aren't allowed to make those pretty noises that I love so much. You make a sound and it's game over," he said in a seductive tone. "And then," he continued with that look on his face like he had an idea, "whoever wins gets to make the other person cum any way they want."

I nodded at him, my lips brushing on his neck. His hands slid to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. "Jump," he whispered. I obliged and wrapped my legs tight around his waist.

My lips crashed into his, my hands pulling roughly on his hair as I bucked my hips against his core, trying to get any friction I could.

He sat us down on the couch, our lips moving in sync as arousal soaked my panties. I could feel the growing bulge in his jeans as it moved against my clothed core. My hands were glued to his shoulders as my dripping heat soaked Daniel's thigh as I bit my lip to hold back my moans.

Daniel noticed this and slid his hand down to my clothed pussy. His hand pressed against it, my clit receiving the pressure. "Fuck, Daniel, keep going," I moaned out, not caring if I lost.

I could tell he was smirking and he knew I knew, yet he decided to point it out anyways. "Sorry, baby girl. You know the rules." I bucked my hips against him, trying to get any friction I could.

"Daniel, please. I need you to fuck me," I whined out.

He shook his head, kissing up my neck to my ear. "No, baby girl. The only way you're getting off is on my thigh." I tried to whine and tell him no, but he didn't listen to me. Instead, he moved me so I was straddling his left thigh, my legs resting on either side. "Fuck, baby girl. You're so fucking wet for me."

I threw my head back, moaning at his thigh pressing up against my clit. He could tell I was almost at my release because of how horny I was earlier.

I moved my slick heat faster, his leg bouncing up and down to push my clit into my high. My breaths got staggered as his hand slid up to my throat, lightly pressing on my windpipe.

"Come on, baby girl. I know you want to cum." I nodded, but the grip he had on my neck only made it possible for there to be slight movement. "Baby, I need you to cum for me." I nodded as his grip got harder. There would most likely be some indication on my neck that showed our current events if he went and tighter.

A smile appeared on my face from him calling me 'baby'. It showed that he was getting soft and cared a lot for me in this moment. "Please," I wheezed out, begging for my release.

He took his hand off my neck, sliding it to my hips to guide me into my climax. His hands rocked my hips like I was horseback riding. My eyes fluttered shut as I threw my head back.

Daniel could tell I was reaching my high and moved my hips faster. The feeling of my cunt soaking his thigh drew a groan from his lips. I crashed my lips onto his, sloppy kisses taking over as I shuddered during my orgasm. My head dropped to his shoulder as his left hand laid on the small of my back. "Fuck, babe. This feels so good," I moaned out, my hips slightly bucking.

My orgasm faded as my panties were coated with my juices. Daniel smirked at me, knowing he did a job well done.

I kissed him playfully, moving myself off his thigh. I started to walk upstairs before he stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, a devilish look on his face.

"I'm going upstairs to clean myself up," I answered with a confused look on my face.

He reached out to grab my hand, pulling me back to him. "No, you're not. I won and I'm not done with you just yet." I rolled my eyes as he laid me down on the couch, his body hovering over mine. "You're gonna have a hard time walking after this."