Not That Dress (smut)

Christina sat on the bed, waiting for me to show her my dress options for the party we were attending with the boys tonight. "I don't think I look good in any of these," I said with a hint of insecurity in my voice.

"Babe, you'll look great in any of them. Just show me what you have on now. I haven't seen any of them." See, I had made the mistake of letting her pick out dresses for me. Don't get me wrong, she has a great fashion sense, but it was nothing in my ballpark.

I walked out of the bathroom nervously. Her eyes immediately fell on the dress. It was a short black dress that wouldn't have been inappropriate except for the cleavage. It didn't show much, but there were two stripes of fabric in between my breasts and it was cute. It didn't feel like pulling it up or tugging it down and it was party appropriate.

 It didn't feel like pulling it up or tugging it down and it was party appropriate

Christina smiled at me, nodding her head. "That's perfect. Don't even change. Hell, you can wear your Converse if you want to."

I chuckled at her words, looking into the mirror. My hands smoothed down the dress as I admired myself in it. "I really like this one," I agreed.

We talked about the dress until there was a knock on the door. Christina answered it and Daniel walked in. "I think I left my phone in here." I didn't say anything as he swiped his phone off his nightstand.

As he turned back for the door, his eyes fell on me in the dress. "Damn, baby girl," he whispered, making me giggle as his eyes looked me up and down. "You look hot." I saw Christina give me a look before walking out the door to leave me and Daniel alone. "What's the occasion?"

"I bought it for the party. Well, Christina picked it out. Do you like it?"

He stepped closer to me, kissing me passionately before answering. "I love it, but you're not going out in that outfit."

I gave him a look. "What do you mean?"

He scoffed at my question. "You look amazing, but I don't need other guys staring at you. And, it shows a little bit of..." he trailed off, gesturing to my boobs and the cleavage part of the dress.

I shook my head at him. "Well, I like it and I'm going to wear it."

He shook his head, smirking at me. "Alright, baby girl. Just know the dangerous game you're playing," he warned before walking out of the room, leaving me to wonder what he meant.

~~~

We all entered the elevator to go to the upper level to get to the party we were attending. Daniel and I entered first, heading towards the back of the elevator. The rest of the band had piled in after us and the elevator doors had dinged shut. "I can't believe you didn't listen to me. Just don't make me take you home and punish you," he whispered in my ear, being cautious of everyone around us.

Daniel suddenly bent down to tie his shoe and I glanced down at him. His hand had slid onto the back of my legs, sliding up until it reached the place I needed it most. I let out a gasp, but no one had paid attention. His lips were soon on the shell of my ear, about to release dirty words into my mind. "I know for a fact that you can be a hell of a lot louder than that, but I'll let it slide since we can't get caught." After he had finished his sentence, he started to nibble on my earlobe, but then quickly released it from his teeth.

Daniel's fingers slowly rubbed circles onto my clit as I let out a deep breath. Then without warning, he slowly slid two fingers into my entrance, hitting spots I forgot I had. I bit down on my bottom lip to make sure no noises were released at the moment. His fingers pumped themselves in and out of I, collecting my arousal for easier access. What really shocked I was when he had added a third finger and plunged his fingers deep inside of me, hitting my g-spot multiple times.

My knuckles turned white from gripping onto my clutch tightly, but I needed more. My hand flew from the clutch to Daniel's bicep as he scratched at my walls. Unintentionally, I clenched around his fingers as he leaned towards I again. "Baby girl, you feel so good around my fingers. So warm, so tight." My eyes shut tight and my head rolled onto his shoulder. "You wanna cum, don't you? Your pussy is just begging for a release. But I don't know if I should give it to you."

I made sure my voice was lowered and I spoke in a whisper only Daniel could hear. "Please, please, Daniel. I need to cum."

I let out a quiet moan, but Daniel heard it. "Baby girl, you need to stop those moans. We might get caught."

Corbyn glanced over to us, only to see my head on Daniel's shoulder and my eyes closed. He just thought that meant I was a little tired, so he brushed it off.

I let my eyes open a little and I couldn't take the ball of fire building up inside my core. "I'm gonna cum, Daniel. I'm gonna cum all over your fingers."

"Come on, Baby girl. Cum for me. I want to see you cum even though you can't scream. And I know that you love to scream for me." Daniel's fingers continued to pump themselves inside my cunt as the elevator reached the highest level. "Baby girl, I need you to let go."

My body shook as I started to cum and I let out a gasp as the elevator dinged, meaning I had reached my level. I quickly stood up and covered up my noises with a cough, sounding like I cleared my throat. Daniel brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked off all of my arousal while everyone exited the elevator. I smirked at him as he just shrugged and said, "I told you that you shouldn't have worn that dress."