☾ 6 ☽

Later that day, Tsukiko, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi met up with Tazuna at the gates of Konohagakure. Immediately, Naruto rushed forward and cheered loudly, "All right! Let's go!" Tsukiko grinned and nodded in agreement.

"What are you all excited for?" Sakura asked as she reached them.

"Because I have never gone outside the village before," Naruto said, looking around all over the place around them. Tsukiko had never been outside the village either. She had been born outside but never consciously seen it.

"Hey, will a kid like this really be capable of this mission?" Tazuna asked, pointing at Naruto who was looking around rather comically. Kakashi laughed.

"I, a Jonin, will be accompanying you," Kakashi told the old man. "There's no need to worry," Naruto turned around to look at them.

"Hey, old geezer, don't underestimate ninjas! I'm a great ninja!" Naruto shouted, pointing at him. "I'm the elite ninja who will receive the title of Hokage one day. The name is Uzumaki Naruto, remember it!"

"Hokage is the village's number one ninja, right?" Tazuna asked, drinking out of the bottle once more. "I don't think a guy like you can become one," A tick appeared over Naruto's head.

"Shut up! I'm willing to go through any hardship to become a Hokage!" Naruto shouted back. "If I become the Hokage, you'll have to take notice of me!"

"I won't, kid," Tazuna said dismissively. "That is, even if you become a Hokage," Kakashi grabbed Naruto's bag as he tried to lauch himself at Tazuna again.

"I'm going to kill you!" Naruto threatened.

"Stop it, stupid," Kakashi scolded.

"No! No! Let me at least hit him once," Naruto shouted as Tazuna started walking forward and away from him. Tsukiko frowned slightly.

Tsukiko looked around as she pushed away one of her twin tails from her face and frowned deepily. It felt rather weird to come out of the village. She had rarely felt this way inside the village but out here, she felt like she was being watched. And she didn't like that.

As she followed the others, Tsukiko scanned the tree line and thought she saw a few branches move but there was nothing she could really see. Usajii was still asleep and Tsukiko wondered if he would even like it if she tried to ask him for help about sensing the regions. She figured it would be annoyed since there would be a lot of people around anyway, not necessarily enemies.

The little group of six people started their journey down the dusty road. Tsukiko stared up at the sky, wondering when it would rain. She really loved the rain but the sky only had small patches of clouds on it. There hadn't been much rain in the last few days and that was something she didn't like. She liked the cool weather.

"Hey, Tazuna-San..." Sakura said suddenly. Tsukiko looked down from the sky and at the others. Naruto was walking ahead of them while Sasuke and Sakura were to her left. Kakashi and Tazuna-San were at her left.

"What is it?" Tazuna asked.

"You're from the Country of Waves, right?" Sakura asked.

"What about it?" Tazuna questioned.

"Kakashi, are there also ninja in that country?" Sakura asked.

"No, there are no ninja in the Land of Waves," Kakashi replied. "But while the culture and customs of other countries may be different, hidden villages and Ninja do exist. To the many countries that exist on this land, the existence of ninja villages is the equivalent of the country's military powers.