☾ 63 ☽

"Don't make me laugh," the man sneered at Gaara. "You, who is called the greatest creation of Suna, a terrifying weapon, are going to protect someone else?! And you're going to use what little Chakra you have left for the sake of comrades? But that will be your death!"

"Gaara!" Tsukiko shouted, smacking at the sand dome as she looked through it with her Byakugan, staring at the metallic sphere that had trapped Gaara inside it. "Why isn't he releasing this dome?! Crystal Style: Crystal Lance!" She tried to impale the sand.

"With this, all preparations are complete," the man continued. Naruto watched as Tsukiko desperately created a hole into the dome and squeezed outside of it. "What we wanted was the Shukaku's Chakra,"

"What do you mean?" Gaara demanded.

"How we've waited for this time," the man replied. "Now Gaara, turn into the Shukaku now, and infuse me with that power," Tsukiko glared at the man angrily.

"Gaara!" Tsukiko shouted as she got out of the collapsing dome and rushed toward where he had been stuck. "We'll save you!" Gaara looked at them.

"Tsukiko, stop me... if it happens," Gaara told her. Tsukiko halted for a second, knowing that he meant stopping Shukaku if he emerged. But before she could gather senses, Gaara was full encased in the sphere.

"Hey, you!" Naruto shouted at the man, glancing at Tsukiko's frustrated and worried expression. "What the heck do you intend to start?!"

"I'll show you," the man said. "The ultimate Ninja tool created by Seimei-Sama, the found of the Takumi Village. Now is the time of its completion,"

"No... Gaara..." Tsukiko breathed out as the sphere began to ooze out Chakra and Gaara's groans of pain echoed out of the structure. "Let him go, you bastard! Let Gaara go!"

But the man paid no attention to them as he brought down a coffin and opened it, revealing a decayed body inside, and cheered gleefully, "Oh, Seimei-Sama! Please take possession of my flesh and complete your resurrection!"

"W-What is this?" Tsukiko whispered as the coffin lit up brightly and then the man vanished into particles. "What has he done...? He just... vanished..." But the body inside the coffin had been revitalised and walked out.

"The dead body came back to life!" Naruto said. Tsukiko blinked, unable to accept this.

No one can come back from dead just like that!

"My name is Seimei, the found of the Takumi Village," Seimei said. He raised his arms. "A hundred years have passed and I have been now resurrected as the ultimate Ninja tool of the Takumi Village!"

"What in the world is happening here, Tsukiko-Chan?!" Naruto questioned as the light shined once more and Seimei put on the weapons that the man had left behind, laughing.

"My long-awaited wish has at least come to fruition," Seimei said. "With this, my Takumi Village will reign over the Shinobi apex," He looked at the metal sphere. "I see, so the monster from Sunagakure became the source of my power,"

"What are you going on about?!" Tsukiko asked.

"Hoko said this, there is a monster lying within the body of the one called Gaara from Sunagakure," Seimei said. "Once that person is in a cage, soon he will become a complete monster, the Shukaku. I will take away what you could consider infinite Chakra from the Shukaku,"

"As if we would let you do that!" Tsukiko shouted as she rapidly went through her hand seals. "Crystal Style: Tearing Crystal, Falling Dragon!" She slammed her hand onto the ground at her feet, causing three crystal white dragons to tear out of the ground.