☾ 42 ☽

Tsukiko looked around at the strange people as she finished her Daifuku, walking down back to the hotel that they were staying at. She noticed Jiraiya once or twice as he walked around with that woman from earlier. Honestly, Tsukiko was rather surprised that a woman herself approached Jiraiya of all people. But then again, maybe he really was famous. Seems like everyone has some weakness...

Something smacked into Tsukiko, sending both her and the person flying back. Tsukiko groaned, rubbing her head as she pushed herself to sit up. She was about to apologise to the person when she found herself looking into a pair of Sharingan.

"Sasuke?" Tsukiko asked, shocked as she got up and was about to help the Uchiha male up when he jumped onto his feet himself. "What are you doing here?"

"Tsukiko, where's Naruto?" Sasuke asked, grabbing her shoulders. Tsukiko looked at him in confusion. "You, and Naruto, there are people after you. Which hotel are you two staying at?!"

"Naruto?! He's alone!" Tsukiko shouted. "Come on!" She tore down the street toward the hotel that they were staying in, followed by Sasuke barely a step behind her. "Up here,"

Tsukiko and Sasuke rushed up the stairs and toward the hallway where the room was located, and Tsukiko heard an unknown voice saying, "Itachi-San, it'll be a pain in the neck if this kid moves around while we get the girl... Maybe I better chop off a leg just in case..."

There were two individuals in the hallway with Naruto, and both of the males were wearing similar the same cloak: black with red clouds on them. Tsukiko had never seen them before. And the taller of the two was moving a sword toward Naruto.

"Not so fast," Tsukiko snapped as she threw several Shuriken at the sword, striking the sword away from Naruto. The man man with the sword turned to look at them and Tsukiko saw that he had shark-like features.

"Long time no see... Sasuke," the other man said but did not turn around. Tsukiko halted for a moment, glancing at Sasuke's darkened expression.

"Uchiha Itachi," Sasuke responded coldly. Tsukiko turned to look back at the man, who had not shown his face. Uchiha Itachi...? Is he Sasuke's older brother...? The one he talked about once? Tsukiko had personally business with him, too.

"Huh... Sharingan..." the shark-like man said as he looked at the two pairs of Sharingan trained upon him and Itachi. "And moreover, the boy resembles you a lot... Who the heck is he? And is that girl...?"

"He's my younger brother," Itachi answered. "And the girl is Otsutsuki Tsukiko, I see that she has indeed awakened her own Sharingan," Tsukiko glared at the back of his head.

"But I heard that the entire Uchiha Clan had been murdered," the shark-like man said. "By you," Tsukiko looked between Itachi and Sasuke, knowing the latter would definitely attack.

"Uchiha Itachi... I will kill you!" Sasuke shouted. Itachi finally turned to look at them and Tsukiko could see that the shark-like man was right; both brothers had the same haughty look.

"Sasuke," Tsukiko muttered in a low voice. She could practically feel Sasuke's body tighten up as he glared at his brother. And she could see what he was going to do.

"It's just as you said I held a grudge against you and hated you," Sasuke told Itachi, creating the Chidori on his left hand. "For the singular purpose of killing you, I... I... have lived my life! I will kill you!"

"Sasuke!" Tsukiko and Naruto shouted as Sasuke went rushing toward Itachi, tearing into the walls with his Chidori as he did so. Tsukiko stood frozen, and Itachi didn't move either.