☾ 7 ☽

"We're almost there," the boatman told the six of them as they neared the dock tunnel. "Tazuna, it looks like we haven't been noticed yet," Tsukiko looked around the place, wondering if they were really not seen or if another attacker was waiting for their arrival.

"Thanks," Tazuna said. They passed under it and came out to see the little village. The boatman took them to the deck and let them climb out. Tsukiko jumped out of the boat and looked around the place, wondering how long they had.

"This is as far as I go," the boatman said. "Later," Tsukiko was in awe of the mangrove trees around them. She had never seen them in person, always in books. The structures of the buildings around them were just as great. Tsukiko loved architecture.

"Sure, thanks a lot," Tazuna said.

"Be careful," the boatman advised before starting the boat engine and driving away from them. Tazuna turned to the other five.

"Alright, take me home safely," Tazuna ordered.

"Okay," Kakashi said. They all turned around and started walking off to the direction of Tazuna's house. Tsukiko continued to look around, as if waiting for someone to jump out and attack them.

Tsukiko noticed that Naruto was looking at Sasuke rather weirdly, as if he still couldn't believe that Sasuke had managed to react quicker than Naruto had been. Naruto had a rivalry with Sasuke and Tsukiko was sure that's why he was only staring at Sasuke and not at her.

As they continued to walk on, Naruto suddenly decided that he wanted to show how quick he was because he umped forward suddenly and started to look around rather comically. Tsukiko, and the others, eyed his behaviour.

"There!" Naruto shouted suddenly and then he threw his Kunai into the nearest bushes, confusing and surprising his teammates and Tazuna. "Oh, it was just a mouse," Tsukiko observed the place but there was no human there.

"Stop showing off, there was nothing there!" Sakura shouted at the blond. Tsukiko sighed. Her body had tightened up in fear that she would have to fight again.

"Please, Naruto, don't use your Kunai so abusively," Kakashi said. "It's dangerous in the first place," Tsukiko nodded furiously.

"Hey, you dwarf! Don't scare us!" Tazuna shouted at the blond as well. He had truly freaked all of them out. Tsukiko continued to glance around to make sure there was no one.

"I see someone hiding over there," Naruto said again. "No, is he over there?" He turned around. "There!" He threw the Kunai into another bush.

"I told you to stop!" Sakura said, punching him over the head.

"But I really did sense someone," Naruto said.

"Liar! Cut it out," Sakura said. Kakashi went over to check out and there they saw that Naruto had thrown his Kunai at some poor rabbit, which seemed quite traumatised as the Kunai struck right above the animal. "Naruto, look what you've done!"

"Rabbit!" Naruto shouted, looking over. He went running to the rabbit. "Sorry, I didn't mean it," He picked the rabbit and hugged it. "Sorry, rabbit,"

"It was just a rabbit," Tazuna said. Tsukiko moved over to the poor rabbit and took it from Naruto, stroking its head. The rabbit snapped out of his trauma and began to nuzzle against her hands. A snow rabbit here in the Land of Waves? She could feel more presence around them now.

"Everyone, duck!" Kakashi ordered at once. Everyone dropped down as a large blade went swinging by, originally aimed for Tazuna and struck the tree. A man appeared on the handle of the blade, his back to them as he looked over his shoulder. "He's..."