☾ Stone of Gelel - 5 ☽

The Chamber of Sealing around them began to vibrate and then break apart and away. Tsukiko looked up as the ceiling began to break apart and was shocked to see that something was unveiling itself. She had never quite seen anything like that before, and she could only gape at it in shock.

"That's the Vein of Gelel, the source of life!"

"The Vein of Gelel?" Tsukiko asked as she turned to look at Kahiko. "That's the Source of Life? But... why is it unravelling itself? What's going on, Oji-Chan? Shouldn't it all be over, Usa?"

"Now that the Vein's key has been destroyed, the seal is broken!" Kahiko told the children as they continued to stare at the sight above them while the chamber shattered.

"What's happening?!" Temujin questioned.

"It's going out of control!" Kahiko responded.

"Oji-Chan..." Tsukiko asked, biting onto her lower lip uncertainty. "What happens when it goes out of control?" She felt like she had hit her head too hard too many times and gone dumb.

"I don't know!" Kahiko answered, sounding very panicked. "But considering what happened in the past, it wouldn't be surprising if it takes half of the continent!"

"What?!" Temujin asked as he grabbed Kahiko's shoulder. "What should we do to stop it?!"

"Unfortunately, there is no way to stop it," Kahiko told them.

"What did you try to do before?" Temujin responded. "You know something! That diagram, what is that?!" He pointed to the strange broken structure behind them.

"There isn't a way to stop it from going out of control," Kahiko insisted to themm. "But there is a way to destroy the Vein of Gelel,"

"Tell me!" Temujin demanded.

"This is a special Summoning Jutsu formula," Kahiko revealed finally. "It is bound by royal blood. It is done by placing your hand at the very centre,"

"Wait, what do you mean about that?" Tsukiko asked, confused as she turned to look down at him. "What will you going to summon by doing that?"

"A Space-Time Hole," Kahiko said.

"A Space-Time Hole?" Tsukiko asked. "What will do for the Vein of Gelel?"

"It's a vast empty space that will swallow up everything," Kahiko informed them. "It will appear at the centre of the Summoning Jutsu formula. Therefore... the person who activates the Jutsu won't come back alive,"

"So, that's it..." Temujin said.

"Oji-Chan!" Naruto exclaimed. "What do you mean 'won't come back alive' –!"

Suddenly, Tsukiko was struck on the back of her head and everything went dark as she dropped forward onto the ground with a thud, followed closely by Naruto. She didn't come back until she felt herself being shaken by someone, and when she opened her eyes, she found that it was Naruto.

"Tsukiko-Chan!" Naruto told her quickly. "It's Temujin! He's gone into the Time-Space Hole!"

"What?" Tsukiko asked and realised that around them, the Time-Space Hole was rapidly swallowing everything up. She turned to look at Naruto. "We've got to do something!"

Thinking quickly, Tsukiko created a rope made out of her Wood Style, wrapping it around Naruto and spinning him around to throw him toward the middle of seal where they knew Temujin was.

When Tsukiko felt more weight on the rope, she began to pull it rapidly upward, knowing that if she let go of it, she will lose both Naruto and Temujin into the void below, which was pulling them. It was difficult to fight against a blackhole of such magnitude on her own, so Tsukiko had to ask –