☾ 16 ☽

"Sasuke-Kun," Sakura called out, running to cushion Sasuke's fall as Lee disappeared from under Sasuke and off in front of the tortoise. "Are you okay, Sasuke-Kun?" Tsukiko continued to stare at the large tortoise. What's going on?

"You were watching?" Rock Lee said to the summoned tortoise. Now, they're going to talk to a tortoise here? What is even the Chunin Exams?

"Lee, that move is forbidden," the tortoise said.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away..." Rock Lee apologised, bowing his head. Tsukiko, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke stared. The tortoise glared at Rock Lee, causing him to panic. "But I wasn't going to use the Reverse version... Really, I'm telling the truth...!"

"Hey, hey," Naruto said, hurrying to his teammates, who were weirded out by Rock Lee and the tortoise. Tsukiko looked at him.

"What is it?" Tsukiko asked.

"That's a tortoise, right? Right...?" Naruto asked, pointing at the large tortoise with a red shell and yellow underside, along with the swirls on the top and the markings around his eyes which were also yellow. He was also wearing the standard Konohagakure forehead protector around his neck and an orange bandage on his right front leg.

"Isn't that obvious just by looking?" Sakura fussed.

"So, so, a tortoise can become a ninja teacher too?" Naruto asked. Tsukiko raised her eyebrows before sighing, pulling at her twin tails in frustration.

"I don't know!" Sakura shouted.

"You fool!" the tortoise scolded Rock Lee loudly. "Did you think that excuse would work? You should know very well what it means for a ninja to expose his move,"

"Sir," Rock Lee pleaded.

"Are you prepared to face the consequences?" the tortoise asked.

"Sir..." Rock Lee lowered his head even more.

"Guy-Sensei, please take care of the rest," the tortoise said. There was a loud puff and another person dressed in clothing similar to Lee appeared on top of the tortoise, doing a very weird and interesting pose...

"You guys are in the spring time of your life, aren't you?!" the man said. Team Seven's expressions were utterly broken at the sight of the man. This was Might Guy, a master of Taijutsu and Rock Lee's teacher.

"An even more unique guy came out!" Naruto shouted. Unique...? Tsukiko sweat-dropped. Or just plain absurd? Who is this?!

"Hey, Lee," Guy said as he pointed at himself with his thumb, winking and getting all that sparkle in his teeth. What? Tsukiko wondered where these two learn how to throw those hearts and these sparkles.

"Super unique and super bowled hair..." Sakura forced out. Tsukiko looked down and tried to wink to see if she could produce heart winks. There was nothing. Is there a training regime for that?

"And super eyebrows..." Naruto added. "This is the first time I have seen such a thing..." A tick appeared over Rock Lee's head as he turned around immediately in anger.

"Hey! Don't make fun of Guy-Sensei!" Rock Lee shouted.

"The hell I won't! We don't know how to react because of all these weird things!" Naruto shouted back equally.

"What did you say....?!" Rock Lee shouted back.

"Cut it out, Lee," Guy said. Rock Lee turned around to face his master.

"Sir," Rock Lee said. Guy clutched his fist.

"You..." Guy said before punched him harshly away from himself. "Idiot!" Tsukiko, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke's expressions shattered. Rock Lee fell back and Guy walked over, getting on one knee. "Lee, you... you..."