☾ 22 ☽

"I'm going to get some drinking water," Sasuke said as he took the bottle and walked off from there. Tsukiko sighed and leaned against the large boulder behind her, she was rather tired and wanted to sleep in her own bed after all these stiff places they had to doze off. Would sleep even come at home?

Orochimaru was out there. He wanted her – dead or alive. Tsukiko did not know how she would deal with this once she has returned back to the village. Does Hiruzen know that one of his students is back in the village and attacking Genins like her and Sasuke.

Tsukiko looked at the bright sky and sighed once more. The Full Moon is tonight and she didn't want to experience this one. Full Moons were always a pain to bear, and according to Usajii, it was because her ancestor had put a curse on her when she was born, eleven years ago – to suffer intense pain on nights of the Full Moon.

How, Tsukiko did not know. Why, Tsukiko did know. Her ancestor never liked distributing Chakra, and the fact that there was another person born out of her Chakra, that was absolutely unacceptable. According to Usajii, Kaguya had placed the curse centuries ago, right after Hagoromo and Hamura were born to befall any child that had the misfortune of being born out of her Chakra.

Usajii had admitted that Tsukiko should've been born years earlier, but something had delayed her welcome to the world for several thousand years. He often went into theories about some possible prophecy or what a God Tree's fruit did to the body, but he always fell asleep before he concluded that thought. Tsukiko just didn't know what to think. Maybe someday she'll be able to ask him when he tells her about her family, or ask her family someday, if she ever finds them.

"Say! Say!" Naruto said suddenly, pulling Tsukiko out of her thoughts and catching Sakura's attention. He held up the Earth Scroll. "I have a good way for us not to fight with an enemy, dattebayo!"

"What?" Sakura asked. She and Tsukiko watched as Naruto opened his pouch and pulled out several random scrolls. "Get serious,"

"I am serious," Naruto replied. "I have lots of scrolls stocked! Ninjutsu manual, deadly poison manual (you gave it to me, Kiko-Chan!), for notes... If we tweak this a little change it into exactly like the Heaven Scroll..."

"And how are you going to do that?" Tsukiko questioned. "Even if you did such a thing, we don't know what's written on the inside of the Heaven Scroll in actuality,"

"If the proctor looked inside, you will be discovered right away!" Sakura added. She pointed at Naruto. "Idiot!" But that did not deter Naruto.

"Generally, with things like this, there's a password or something written and you can't get it unless you have both scrolls," Naruto mused. "In other words, to pass at the tower goal, we'll surely need a password, or something like that, dattebayo!"

"What difference does it make?" Sakura said. "If you don't know the content, there's no use making a fake!" Naruto realised what she meant. "Man, here I was wondering what you were going to say, looking all big... You're an idiot who just can't think things through,"

"B-But... What if we could predict the content...?" Naruto suggested, looking at Tsukiko and Sakura. "This Earth Scroll..." Tsukiko furrowed her eyebrows.

"You can't do that, Naruto," Tsukiko said, frowning. "It's against the rules, you heard Anko-San clearly," But that didn't stop Naruto.

"I'm going to... open this scroll!" Naruto said. Both Tsukiko and Sakura punched the blond over the head, causing two swollen heads to pop out.

"You! Have you forgotten even the rules, you idiot?!" Sakura shouted. "We were told not to look inside the scrolls until arriving at the tower, right?"