☾ 8 ☽

"A Shuriken won't work on me," Zabuza's clone said. Sasuke jumped and threw the large Shuriken towards the clone, but it went past the clone and towards the real Zabuza, just as Tsukiko had asked of Sasuke. She knew they would be able to do it this time. Naruto worked the distraction, Sasuke the attack and Tsukiko the disguise.

"So, this time you're going after the real one," the real Zabuza said. "But it's too easy for me," Zabuza grabbed the Fuma Shuriken. But then, to his surprise, another Fuma Shuriken came spinning seemingly out of nowhere. "Another shuriken was in the shadow of the shuriken? That's the shadow shuriken Jutsu,"

Zabuza jumped up to dodge the Fuma Shuriken and Tsukiko chose that time to reveal herself with a puff of smoke. She spun around as she readied her Kunai and threw it in Zabuza's direction as he, and others that did not know of the plan, watched in surprise.

"Usa!" Tsukiko shouted as the Kunai flew at Zabuza, who pulled his hand out of the water sphere to dodge Kunai but they all watched in surprise as it still ended up grazing Zabuza under his eye, spilling blood. "We did it!"

"You little brat!" Zabuza shouted in anger as he spun the Fuma Shuriken, rushing towards the white-haired female, who was still above water. Tsukiko's eyes widened and she let out a shout of terror as she tried to run away.

"This wasn't in the plan, Usa!" Tsukiko screamed as she tried to run away on the water but Zabuza was approaching her too quickly and she knew that she was a goner at this point. She tried to drop deep into the water to avoid the Fuma Shuriken but Kakashi Sensei had arrived, blocking it with his own hand.

"Tsukiko, your plan was impressive," Kakashi said. "You have all sure grown," Naruto laughed excitedly from land but Tsukiko was breathing heavily as she stood on the water, staring at the two men that were mere feet away. Her death had been mere feet away!

"Wasn't it?" Naruto said, excitedly. "I used Shadow Clone Jutsu to distract Zabuza and Tsukiko-Chan transformed herself into a Fuma Shuriken, but our plan wasn't to defeat Zabuza," Tsukiko nodded, still numb.

"Zabuza paid attention to Naruto-Kun's clones and didn't notice me creating one and disguising myself as a Fuma Shuriken," Tsukiko added. "And then my clone threw me, now a Fuma Shuriken, to Sasuke. Then he took out his own Fuma Shuriken and used the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu.

"I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken and went straight for Zabuza. I knew that I couldn't beat Zabuza just by that, of course, but I thought that if I could just break the Water Prison, maybe things would turn around... We were also to get rid of the water clone, so it was a success!"

"It was just luck," Sasuke said, smirking. Tsukiko rolled her eyes at him but didn't say anything. She needed some credit for risking her neck, Usa!

"It was luck?!" Tazuna shouted. Sakura just seemed to be really surprised that Tsukiko, Naruto and Sasuke got along so well.

"Hmph! I lost myself temporarily and cancelled the Water Prison Jutsu," Zabuza said, his teeth gritted in anger of what had happened.

"No, you didn't cancel the Jutsu..." Kakashi Sensei replied. "You were forced to," Zabuza and Kakashi Sensei stared at each other. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke made the Manji formation in front of Tazuna.

Suddenly Zabuza's eye twitched, shocking Kakashi Sensei for some readon. Zabuza folded the Fuma Shuriken and pressed harder on his hand. Suddenly, Kakashi Sensei pushed it back, making it fly off.

Tsukiko watched the two of them jump back from each other and Zabuza immediately started working on a Jutsu, quickly going through his hand seals. Kakashi started copying him immediately, standing across. With the use of his Sharingan, he copied all forty-four hand seals.