☾ 60 ☽

"Of course, his speed and analysation skills have improved once more," Tsukiko muttered as she stared at Sasuke and Naruto fight. "Otherwise, Sasuke shouldn't have been able to see that much from Naruto... Of course, the third and last tomoe..."

"You need medical care, Usahime," Okuninushi told her. "Stop commentating upon the fight going on in front of you and focus more on your own Chakra," Tsukiko frowned as she felt her shoulder begin to join back together. "To think you put me in the back of your head and used the Chakra so freely... I'm surprised the seal wasn't pushed to its limits,"

"It's your seal, it shouldn't be so easily distorted," Tsukiko replied as Naruto made a chain of his clones and slammed Sasuke into the rock formation, only for the Uchiha male to use his Dragon Flame Jutsu. "Usa, move,"

The Fire Jutsu consumed all of the clones down to the water and Tsukiko pushed herself away from the fire as it came down. Okuninushi grunted in annoyance and said several colourful words for Sasuke that would've made Tsukiko blush under normal circumstances. He had never been so annoyed with someone ever before.

"Sasuke..." Naruto said as he landed next to Sasuke, who was staring at him with wide eyes. Tsukiko couldn't see whether he was scared or something else.

"It's too late, Naruto," Sasuke replied. "It's too late, now, Naruto!" He grabbed Naruto by his collars and threw him back before jumping and grabbing him, using the Earth Style Jutsu to slam his head into the ground.

"Naruto..." Tsukiko whispered as her eyes widened, watching the blond sink into the depths of the water. "Naruto... No..." Tsukiko tried to crawl on the water toward where Naruto's body floated out. But her body wouldn't move.

Whether it was because she was too exhausted or if it was fear or if it was Okuninushi halting her, Tsukiko had no idea. All she knew was that her body wouldn't move from its place and she could only watch as Kyuubi's Chakra began to flow out of Naruto's body once more, pushing Naruto onto his feet.

Before Tsukiko could even warn Sasuke to watch out, Naruto punched Sasuke away and began to scream as the red Chakra began to engulf him more and more. Usajii immediately thickened Tsukiko's own cloak to protect her from the waves.

"One tail... the cloak is creating a tail behind him," Tsukiko whispered to Usajii, who did not reply to her. She stared as Sasuke attempted fighting against Naruto, but whatever he did, the blond's Chakra protected him against it. "At this rate, Naruto's going to end up killing Sasuke..."

Sasuke was thrown about by Naruto and he struggled to get onto his feet as he landed on the solid ground. But a gigantic hand that belonged to the Kyuubi came out of the water and slammed against the ground, making Sasuke fly off and smash against the cliff.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke with his Chakra and rapidly brought him closer before punching him off from there, and Sasuke slammed into the cliff again, this time creating a crater. Tsukiko could only stare in shocked silence.

"Damn it, give me a break," Sasuke said as he pushed himself onto his feet. "If I get tainted by this power, I don't even know what will happen to me in the end... But it can't be helped, can it, Naruto?" He further activated his cursed seal. "It is certainly true that you were special. However, ... I am even more special than you,"

Tsukiko grimaced as she watched Sasuke's body transform as the cursed seal moved onto its next phase. His light skin turned dark-grey and the whites of his eyes disappeared into the same dark-grey colour, while his hair grew longer and turned dark blue. His lips darkened and there was a star-shaped mark on the bridge of nose.

"What has he become?" Tsukiko asked out loud to Usajii as she continued to stare at this deformed Sasuke. "What has he done to himself... How could he do that to himself... Has he fallen that deep into anger and hatred?"