☾ 58 ☽

"Hold it!" Naruto shouted as he and Tsukiko arrived outside the forest and into a clearing where Kimimaro had come to a stop. Tsukiko could not understand why he had suddenly decided to do so. "Hey!"

"Now, then, how shall I defeat you?" Kimimaro said. His eyes narrowed suddenly onto Tsukiko's neck, studying the Magatama. "You... You're that Otsutsuki Tsukiko that Orochimaru-Sama desperately wishes for. Even more so than this vessel," He stroked the container. "I wonder, how he would feel when I would bring both of you to him,"

"What does Orochimaru wants to do?!" Naruto demanded. "Why is he after Sasuke and Tsukiko-Chan?!" Tsukiko kept her eyes on the male.

"Orochimaru-Sama has already obtained Immortality Jutsu," Kimimaro replied. "A long time is necessary to get every Jutsu and obtain everything in the world,"

"What does that have to do with Sasuke or Tsukiko-Chan?!" Naruto shouted but Tsukiko stared at Sound male.

Was it what they saw in the forest?

"Immortal doesn't mean that the flesh is being maintained as is," Kimimaro said. "Before his body decays, a strong and new flesh will be made into a vessel for his soul,"

"Are... are you saying that's Sasuke?!" Naruto responded as Tsukiko's eyes widened. This had turned far worse than she had expected it to.

"Yes, that's right," Kimimaro replied, and Tsukiko eyed the bone he had protudded out of his body. Shikotsumyaku...? "He wishes this vessel, and then Otsutsuki Tsukiko,"

"I won't let such a thing happen!" Naruto said. Tsukiko cursed her breath as Naruto began to emit more and more of the Kyuubi's Chakra, his eyes red.

Now, Tsukiko had three worries to deal with: Fighting Kimimaro, controlling Naruto and saving Sasuke. And quite honestly, Tsukiko didn't know how she could do all three of those things by herself right now. Curse the Rabbit Goddess for putting her through that horrendous curse.

"I won't let you take Sasuke, or Tsukiko-Chan, no matter what," Naruto told Kimimaro as the blond created nine hundred and ninety-nine copies of himself. Tsukiko bit her lower lip.

Quite honestly, Tsukiko was contemplating something: If she went willingly with this Kimimaro person, would they let Sasuke go? She knew that Sasuke wasn't willing to fight against these people but she was sure she could fight Kimimaro if it came down to only two of them without having to worry about anyone else's safety...

"There's a lot of trash scattered about," Kimimaro commented. "But after all, trash is trash. It simply needs to be cleaned up," Tsukiko grimaced at the bones coming out of his hands. She severely disliked that ability.

"Calm down, Naruto," Tsukiko spoke up finally in a low voice as her blond friend started to spread his Chakra into this Shadow Clones. "We've got to work smarter –"

Naruto didn't listen as him and all of his clones went rushing toward Kimimaro, who stood his ground, clearly knowing that if Naruto distracted him, Tsukiko would get to the container next to him. Tsukiko gritted her teeth. This is bad...

"He's too good," Tsukiko muttered as Kimimaro killed off the first barrage of clones that came at it. The rest of the Naruto clones stopped and Tsukiko pursed her lips. They will have to fight blow for blow Taijutsu with this guy...

"So, now, perhaps it's time to get serious," Kimimaro said. "I'll take care of you all at once," Tsukiko didn't doubt that at all.

"Such confident words!" Naruto responded. "But those are my lines!" Tsukiko let out a breath to calm herself down and think clearly.