☾ 17 ☽

Tsukiko looked up, feeling a surge of Chakra through the room. She noticed four Ninjas move swiftly among the other Genin Ninjas here to take the exams. She narrowed her eyes slightly, wondering who they were going to aim for.

"You need to learn to understand the atmosphere!" Sakura was busy scolding Naruto, who seemed like he could care less. Tsukiko's hands curled into fists. What's going on here?

"Okay..." Naruto mumbled with his arms crossed behind his head. Tsukiko looked back over when she felt the Ninjas close in on them.

Then, one of the four Ninjas jumped toward Kabuto, his kunai striking where Kabuto was previously while Kabuto skidded back and out of the way. Then a heavily bandaged and crouching member of the group attacked out of seemingly nowhere, aiming a punch but Kabuto dodged.

"He dodged it!" the ten rookies watched, surprised. But then, to their shock, the glass in Kabuto's glasses broke and fell off.

"I see, so that's the kind of attack it was," Kabuto said. Tsukiko watched as Sasuke hurriedly stepped up. She herself was a bit puzzled.

"What's going on? You definitely dodged it," Sasuke demanded. "Why did your glasses..."

"It must have hit his nose," Shikamaru said. "That's what happens for trying to look cool," Tsukiko watched Kabuto fall onto his knees and he vomited.

"He threw up!" Naruto said. Tsukiko glanced at the four Otogakure Ninjas. There were two males and two females, with the girls appearing to be twins, or at least sisters.

"Kabuto-San," Sakura said. Everyone was quiet and watching. Tsukiko pursed her lips slightly as Naruto and Sakura hurried over to Kabuto. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm alright," Kabuto said, straightening up a little.

"You're not as good as I thought for a veteran who took the exam four years running," the crouching Ninja said, standing a little way away with his teammates.

"Write this in your card..." the first guy to attack said. "The four from the Otogakure will definitely become Chunins," Everyone was kind of interested at how they managed to do that, in case they had to face the Otogakure Ninjas later.

"Quiet down! You punks!" There was a loud puff of smoke at the head of the room. "Sorry to keep you waiting," Everyone was shocked to see the man with a rugged face covered with old wounds and scars. "I am the examiner of the 1st test of the Chunin Selection Exam, Morino Ibiki,"

Tsukiko looked away from the Otogakure Genins. She had been ablel to follow their speed but unable to figure out what they did to cause such a reaction with Kabuto. She turned at the examiner and the numerous proctors with him.

"You four from the Otogakure," Ibiki said, pointing at them on the other side of the room. "Don't think you can do anything you want before the exam. Do you want us to fail you already?"

"I'm sorry, I was excited, since this is my first exam," the crouching leader said.

"This is a good chance to say this..." Ibiki said. "You are not allowed to fight each other during the exam unless given permission by the examiners. Even if the permission is given, you are not allowed to kill the other," He narrowed his eyes. "Pigs who go against me will fail immediately, understood?"

"This exam seems so soft and easy," the other Otogakure guy said, overconfidently.

"We will now begin the first exam of the Chunin Selection Exam," Ibiki said. "Turn in your applications, take one of these numbers tags, and sit where the number tells you to," He held up the tags. "Then we will pass out the papers for the written exam,"