☾ 56 ☽

"Neji," Shikamaru spoke up. "I'm sorry, but can you use the rest of the Chakra you have to observe the wall behind you and the wall behind Choji?" Shikamaru spoke up.

"I got it," Neji answered.

"Shikamaru! You be quiet!" Naruto said.

"Naruto!" Choji shouted. "You still don't understand?! Remember what Shikamaru said when he gathered everyone?!"

"Choji, don't raise your voice too much from here," Shikamaru said. "Kiba, dent that wall behind Tsukiko, Neji and Choji again!"

"Y-Yeah..." Kiba replied. "Huh, I don't fully understand what's going on, but I'll go wild one more time! Passing Fang!" He attacked the wall once more and Neji observed it.

"Neji," Tsukiko said. "Mark that spot with the Kunai," She held it out to him and Neji took it from her. "And Choji, are you ready to attack?"

"Okay! Any time!" Choji said. Shikamaru nodded before sharing a smirk with Tsukiko, who tried to keep away from the walls and also stay upright.

"What's happening?" Naruto asked, totally confused.

"Like I said earlier, the wall's surface is planted with Chakra," Neji answered him. "But even this tough wall could have an area that has a thin layer of Chakra. That is what Shikamaru and Tsukiko speculated,"

"How... How did you get all of that?" Naruto asked. Tsukiko sighed and rubbed her forehead at her friend's idiocy.

"Think of what we saw earlier," Tsukiko said. "When Kiba and Akamaru attacked the walls all around us, Shikamaru and I noticed that there were areas of the wall that restored quickly, and some areas that did not as easily,"

"In other words, they guessed that those areas that didn't restore quickly probably have a thinner layer of Chakra," Neji said as he threw the Kunai at the weak spots of the wall. "On top of all that, by cleverly talking to the enemy, they figured out the position of the enemy outside of the wall.

"They guessed that the wall furthest from the enemy probably had the thinnest point of Chakra, so that's what they wanted to confirm. He wouldn't have sold out Tsukiko's identity unless he was sure that we would get out of here," Neji looked at Tsukiko and Shikamaru. "That's what it is, correct?"

"In order to trick the enemy, sometimes you have to trick your own friends!" Tsukiko said gleefully, holding up a finger. She tilted toward Shikamaru. "Right, Shika-Kun?" Shikamaru gave her an annoyed look and pushed her face away from himself. "Usa, you don't have to be so rude,"

"Hold these affectionaries," Shikamaru said to the white-haired girl before turning to look at Choji. "I'm depending on you, Choji," His teammate nodded immediately.

"Expansion Jutsu!" Choji said and his body turned into a large spherical shape. "Human Boulder! Let's go!" Choji attacked the area that was marked by the Kunai and broke through it.

"Choji... You are awesome, after all!" Shikamaru said as he, Tsukiko, Naruto, Kiba, Akamaru and Neji all rushed out after him and watched the dome crumble to the ground.

"Shikamaru's right," Tsukiko said, relieved to be out of that dungeon. "You are awesome, your Taijutsu was amazing," Choji looked at her and blushed deeply and Kiba looked offended.

"Would you like to go have Daifuku with me later?" Choji said immediately. Tsukiko felt her colour leave her body but she didn't have to answer for –

"Hey!" Kiba cut in. "You didn't offer her potato chips when she was dying inside there! I should be the one to go have Daifuku with her!"

"Stop it, you two," Neji interrupted Kiba and Choji. "We've got enough trouble on our hand without you two arguing over Daifuku dates," He nodded at the Sound Ninja standing across from them.