☾ Land of Snow - 2 ☽

By the next morning, the whole entourage woke up to find that they had reached an island on the edge of Land of Snow. Tsukiko was absolutely entranced by the rugged landscape that reflected the feeble sunlight blindingly bright. However, Tsukiko wasn't the only one elated by the sight of this beautiful terrain – so was the movie director, who thought they had been blessed by the movie God.

"It really is very cold," Tsukiko admitted as she stood with Naruto and Yukie by the portable heater, both of whom were yawning in unison.

Tsukiko, much like the rest of her teammates and the crew, had already changed into a more suitable clothing for the climate. The crew was already setting up for a few scenes on the island before they were to continue onward.

"All right, we're going to roll! Stand by!" the assistant director called out. "Alright, scene 36, cut 22, action!" He clapped the clapperboard.

"So, you made it here, Princess Fuun!" laughed the villain, Mao.

"You're... Mao!" Yukie exclaimed, holding up her sword slightly but her companions moved in front of her immediately.

"Princess!" said Michi, who was acting as Sukeakuro. "Please stay back! We will take care of him!" Tsukiko looked around when she left a spike of Chakra.

"All your worthless men are no match for me!" Mao shouted back. And just then, there was huge explosion on the ice peak behind him.

"Every one of you, get back!" Kakashi shouted, and Tsukiko moved quickly in the direction of Yukie as she noticed a figure come out of the explosion.

It was a male with long purple hair what were pulled back into a long ponytail and teal, pupil-less eyes, his head framed by a happuri-style forehead protector that was bearing the sigma of Yukigakure. He was also dressed in whites, blues and blacks.

"Welcome to the Land of Snow," Roga Nadare said.

"I welcome you, Princess Koyuki..." Kakuyoku Fubuki continued and Tsukiko snapped around to look at a female in similar Yukigakure get-up with pink hair and green eyes. "You did bring the Hex Crystal, didn't you?"

"Who is Princess Koyuki?" Tsukiko said, surprised as she looked around but then she noticed the curious look Kakashi shot Yukie.

"I've gotta hand it to you, Hatake Kakashi," a third voice laughed, belonging to Fuyukuma Mizore. "We couldn't have gotten closer than this,"

"Tsukiko, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura!" Kakashi called out his subordinates. "Protect Yukie," They all nodded immediately. "Everyone, return to the ship!"

Immediately, the four of them went rushing toward Yukie while Kakashi jumped toward Nadare, locking into Taijutsu with him. Tsukiko pulled out a Kunai, keeping her eyes on the other two – Mizore and Fubuki.

"I don't really understand what is going on..." Naruto said. "... but it's starting to feel like a movie! Princess Fuun Nee-Chan! I'll protect you!"

The first one to attack them was Mizore, who used a snowboard to quicken his pace down to where the Ninjas stood with Yukie. Naruto rushed at him but Mizore easily dodged him and blocked Sasuke's Kunai attack.

"Crystal Style: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken!" Tsuiko shouted, creating a giant crystal shuriken out of her hand and throwing it right at Mizore, who managed to swerve out of its way. It sliced through the icy rock behind him.

"Ice Style: Swallow Snow Storm!" Fubuki said, turning nearby ice into a cluster of small swallows, all of whom came shooting right toward Tsukiko and Sasuke to maim them.