☾ 23 ☽

Tsukiko glanced at the sky that was lighting up and grunted as her clones were vanishing off. Behind her, Sakura, Sasuke and Kabuto had been reduced to their knees. Naruto fell back in front of Tsukiko, having just finished fighting one of the clones. They had fought themselves sore all night long.

"I'm not finished yet..." Naruto said at once. But all of them were breathing heavily. Tsukiko pulled at her twin tails in annoyance. The dawn was breaking and they still had no sight of their enemies. But as soon as the Full Moon vanishes, she can try using Byakugan, having not used it in fear that her curse may turn her blind for using one of Otsutsuki Clan's Kekkei Mora.

"What?" Tsukiko said as the clones began to dissolve away. Her widened eyed suddenly narrowed when they fell upon the three individuals left behind. There were not any clones, they were all from Amegakure and a three-man cell.

"Lucky," the middle one said. Tsukiko and Sasuke both recognised him from earlier, when they had made a tag-team to make him run off. "You're... the two...who did my left shoulder. I finally find you both. You really hung me up," He held up his Kunai. "Lucky, I can finally even the score,"

"Heh," Naruto laughed.

"Cornered rats," Sasuke commented.

"It went well, Naruto and Tsukiko-Chan!" Sakura complimented.

"Unlucky again, Usa!" Tsukiko exclaimed happily as the three of her and Naruto's team moved out of the bushes from behind the three Amegakure Ninja, who were still staring at their heaving clones in front of them.

"W-What the heck are these guys?!" the lucky guy gasped as he turned around to look at the actual three of them while Tsukiko and Naruto stayed put ahead of them. "T-This can't be!" Tsukiko grinned. "Since when...?!"

"Idiot!" Naruto told him. "You finally showed your true colours, punks!" Naruto and Tsukiko vanished the extra clones around them.

"T-These brats, don't tell me..." the lucky guy stammered.

"The Shadow Clone is just the preparation for the trick..." Naruto said. "For Kiko-Chan and I to portray every member of the team by ourselves!"

"At the same time, Naruto and Tsukiko lifted the Shadow Clones, the three of us hid," Sasuke said. "The Genjutsu users were adversely deceived,"

"Careful," Tsukiko said as Naruto tried to step forward but landed on his knees. She helped him back up, although she felt rather drained out as well, not to mention the pain the Full Moon had riddled her with all night long.

"Naruto, Tsukiko," Sasuke said immediately, activating his Chakra. "You two have used too much Chakra. I'll do the rest," For the first time, Tsukiko thought that Sasuke was rather cool.

But Tsukiko was not going to stand for that right now, she wanted to go all out. She glanced at Naruto, and the blond nodded with a smirk. As the Amegakure Ninjas got distracted by the three behind them, both Tsukiko and Naruto pounced on them, punching one on either side of the lucky guy, whose head got slammed by his teammates. Sakura, Sasuke and Kabuto stared at them.

"No way!" Naruto exclaimed. "I'm not always going to have the good parts taken away!" Tsukiko nodded furiously, but stopped short when it made her feel rather dizzy.

"Those are some brats..." the lucky guy said. "I can't believe they can still move," Tsukiko kept her eyes on the three Amegakure Ninjas. "Not bad but we're still not unlucky," They held their hands in hand seals. "There's no time. This time around, we'll show you our Ninjutsu! Ninja Art: Haze Clone Jutsu!"