☾ 21 ☽

"Shoot!" Zaku shouted. Tsukiko looked over and saw that Choji was still trying to hit Zaku, who seemed to barely manage getting out of the way when the boulder-like body came hurtling at him. He looked at his teammates. Dosu and Kairi were caught... "Kin!"

"What happened?!" Dosu said when he saw that Kin was just standing there, silent. Kairi tried to shout at her twin sister from inside the dark blue crystal dome but nothing would come out. Tsukiko smirked when she tried to use her weapons and Jutsus but to no avail.

"This... is the end of it!" Ino said through Kin's voice in the latter's body, holding the Kunai up to her neck. "You guys! If you make one move, this girl named Kin is dead meat! If you don't want this to end right here, leave your scroll and walk away! Once you've gone far enough that I can't feel your Chakras, I'll release this girl!"

"Oh... No!" Tsukiko shouted when she saw Zaku and Dosu grinning. Zaku moved his hand to attack his own teammate as Choji came hurtling down. He directed Choji at Kin, whose body smacked against the tree and blood spilled from Ino's mouth.

"Ugh, I'm dizzy," Choji muttered as he finally came out of his Jutsu. Tsukiko turned to glare at the two Otogakure males. How low can they sink?

"W-What kind of person... Hurts their own comrades?" Ino said through Kin as she tried to sit up. Tsukiko tensed up once more.

"Our goal is not the scrolls or to pass this test playing by the rules," Dosu told them. Tsukiko, Ino, Choji and Shikamaru stared at him. "It's Sasuke and Tsukiko," Shikamaru's Jutsu wore off from Dosu. "Oh, so your much precious Shadow Paralysis Jutsu is limited to five minutes?"

"It's not Shadow Paralysis," Shikamaru told him. "It's Shadow Posession Jutsu," Tsukiko sweat-dropped. Should they be correcting each other right now?

"In addition, it seems that this girl's Jutsu..." Dosu continued. "Seems to be a Jutsu to take over the other's body. From the looks of the blood she's spitting up, if I kill Kin, that girl will die too..."

"Are you going to do that to your own teammate?" Tsukiko said. She could see Kin's twin sister angrily smacking against the dome. She considered releasing her on her own teammates.

"If I need to..." Zaku said. Tsukiko glared at them. These two are definitely observant, and they've got nothing to lose – not even each other. They have a better fighting strategy than them. They would need sheer power to go against them.

"This is no good," Shikamaru said as he sighed, still holding onto Ino's empty body. Tsukiko found herself agreeing with him and again, wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Well, boys, since you've come here to fight Sasuke and I," Tsukiko said as she stepped forward in front of them. "Come at me, then," Shikamaru, Ino and Choji turned to look at her. She was about to activate her Sharingan for this fight when –

"Hmph! I don't like this at all!" Hyuga Neji's voice called out. Tsukiko glanced over and saw him and Tenten on the tree. "You minor Oto-Nin... Bullying the second-rate guys and putting on airs like a winner,"

Neji looked rather cool as he stood there, and Tsukiko would've blushed in any other situation with such – but the thing was she was annoyed with others interrupting her whenever she stood up to fight... AND DID HE JUST CALL HER SECOND-RATE?!

"Hah!" Zaku said. "Coming out of nowhere like cockroaches..." This guy was really pissing Tsukiko off and she just wanted to bash his head in.

"That kid with the bob lying over there is on our team, but..." Neji said. "But you messed with him, didn't you?!" Tsukiko almost jumped out of her skin when she saw him activate his Byakugan angrily. "If you're going to continue, I'll fight with full strength!"