☾ 26 ☽

Everyone around them was shocked and Tsukiko continued to stare at the two females in the arena. Ino had definitely got to Sakura this time. Tsukiko pulled at her twin tails, wondering what was going to happen now. She didn't want Sakura to lose like this.

"W-What's wrong with Ino?" Naruto asked. "And, and Sakura-Chan is acting weird. It must be a chance for her, though, dattebayo. Beat her up, Sakura-Chan!"

"Using the Mind-Body Transfer Jutsu there was unexpected, but it worked," Kakashi said. Naruto and Lee looked over. Tsukiko grimaced.

"Mind Transfer...?" Lee asked. "Does that mean Sakura-San is...?"

"Yeah, Ino has taken over Sakura's mind," Kakashi said. Naruto looked shocked. He had not seen it happen in the forest. "Ino is inside of Sakura right now, and Ino is most likely going to..." Ino made Sakura raise her hands.

"I, Haruno Sakura, will..." Ino started in Sakura's body. Tsukiko groaned, this couldn't be happening right now.

"No!" Naruto shouted. "Sakura-Chan...!"

"Damn it, he's noisy," Sakura said. "How annoying,"

"You've come a long way to get here!" Naruto shouted. "It's going to be a disgrace if you lose to that Sasuke-Obsessed freak!"

"It's useless telling that to me right now," Sakura said. But then suddenly, Sakura's body started shaking. Tsukiko clamped her hands together, hopeful that Sakura would be able to fight it off. Ino clutched her head in Sakura's body. "Sakura...!"

"What is it?" Gekko asked, confused as to what was going on. Which female was saying what? "Are you going to give up?"

"There's no way I'm going to give up!" Sakura shouted. Tsukiko grinned when she realised that Sakura had not allowed Ino to take over her head completely.

"What happened to Ino?" Shikamaru asked, grabbing the railings. Clearly, something like this had not happened ever before.

"Disengage," Ino said, pulling herself out of Sakura's mind and back into her own body. Shikamaru was shocked. Ino looked at the pink-haired girl as she dropped to her knees. "You have two minds...? Who are you?"

"I have the strength to match my beauty," Sakura said. "Girl's need to be strong to survive," Tsukiko laughed happily. Ino and Sakura went against each other one last time, both their fists ahead of them.

Much to the surprise of other, both of them managed to hit each other and fell back, their forehead protectors slipping off their foreheads. They tried to sit up but fell back once more, unable to do it.

"Both are unable to fight," Gekko announced as he took a look at both sides. "Due to a double KO, no one passes the fourth preliminary match," Kakashi and Asuma went forth to pick up their subordinates.

"Now then..." Asuma said, picking Ino up. Kakashi picked Sakura up and the two of them jumped up and back to safely behind the railings.

"Ino," Choji and Shikamaru hurried off.

"Sakura-San," Lee said.

"Sakura-Chan," Naruto shouted. "Are you okay?" Kakashi and Asuma set the two girls down together. Both of them were knocked out. Kakashi held up a finger to his mouth over the mask for him to keep quiet.

"They don't even require medical treatment," Asuma said. "They'll wake up in a bit," Tsukiko looked at the two older girls, rather impressed with the two of them. "But I was surprised,"

"Yeah," Kakashi said. "I knew that Tsukiko, Naruto and Sasuke got stronger, but I didn't expect the 'unreliable' Sakura to become stronger as well," But Tsukiko was sure she wouldn't have been able to put off Ino's Jutsu.