☾ 57 ☽

"This thread..." Neji said as he tried to move his face away before Tsukiko could headbutt him in her struggles against the spiderweb that was surrounding the two of them. She just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. "This stickiness is probably made by mixing Chakra with his special body fluid... and this strength..."

"I know, Neji, and every single thing about it is absolutely disgusting!" Tsukiko responded, rather annoyed. "It still has Chakra running through it even though he has no contact with it anymore, I have the same eyes as you!"

"That was my stomach, Tsukiko, calm down!" Neji grunted when Tsukiko elbowed him in his stomach by accident as she tried to pull her hands away from the spiderweb. "It's impossible... The level of this Jutsu is unrealistic,"

"Almost unrealistic!" Tsukiko snapped at him. "We're going to get out of here, I can't stand that guy getting all these praises from you right now!" Neji sighed. "This is just Ninjutsu, fight Chakra with Chakra!" His attention snapped over.

"You're right!" Neji exclaimed. Tsukiko rolled her eyes at him and Neji ignored her 'are-you-serious' look that was mere inches from his own face. "Gentle Fist Style, you've learned everything, right?" Tsukiko nodded.

"Of course," Tsukiko replied. "I'll help you, but let me tell you, I've used a bit too much Chakra..." Neji couldn't understand what she meant by that because he could see waves of Chakra coming off of her body.

The Chakra flowing off her body was in a quantity larger than his and was also being pulled out of her body faster than it was from his body. Now that he thought about it, her body appeared as if it was a natural source of Chakra. He wondered if she could actually provide copious amounts of it.

Tsukiko and Neji both focused Chakra onto the palms of their hands, hoping to cut through the spiderweb. It worked and they of them hurriedly freed themselves and dropped onto the tree branch below them, sighing in relief.

"Well, that was pleasant," Tsukiko said sarcastically. "I hope I didn't get anything stuck in my hair, it's like gum and gum doesn't come out easily!" Neji looked at her questioningly, wondering how she even knew that. "You know, you've got good hair, too, I like long hair,"

"Hold the affectionaries," Neji repeated Shikamaru's words and Tsukiko rolled her eyes at him, looking away from him as she glanced over at where the rest of their team was fighting that Sound Ninja. "You're good at quick-thinking, too,"

"Well, thanks, Usa!" Tsukiko said, grinning immediately as she turned to look back at him. Neji sweat-dropped at her mood swings. "Come on, we've got to deal with that guy before the others get themselves hurt or something,"

"You're not too bad... but..." said the Sound Ninja, having not noticed that Tsukiko and Neji got out of his cocoon. He had caught the real Naruto by his string. "You're at the end of the line! Die!"

Tsukiko grabbed Neji and spun around before throwing him over. This allowed Neji to travel faster in the air and he got to the string and cut it off before the Sound Ninja could pull at it. Tsukiko jumped over as well, putting everything into her feet to increase her speed and grabbed Naruto, taking him along.

"Naruto! Your stall was helpful!" Neji said as he, Tsukiko and Naruto landed onto the tree branch safely away from the Sound Ninja.

"You two... How...?"!" the Sound Ninja demanded as he glared at the two Byakugan-eyed individuals. Shikamaru, Kiba and Akamaru rushed over to the same tree branch.

"Substance with Chakra base..." Neji said. "It's meaningless in front of Gentle Fist that destroys by pouring Chakra through," Tsukiko sighed, does he have to act so cool all the time? "Go," Her attention snapped over. "I'll take care of this,"