☾ 40 ☽

"Here I come!" Naruto shouted as soon as he managed to get himself out of the sand around his feet. His forehead protector had flown off by the force of his Chakra. "You idiot racoon!" He jumped at Gaara rapidly.

"Die!" Gaara shouted back, catching Naruto's wrist in the sand before it could make contact with the auburn-haired boy. Tsukiko forced more of herself into the wooden hands, taking away another massive portion of Gaara's Chakra, including his sand's.

"Do it, Naruto!" Tsukiko shouted as the sand loosened up but Naruto had already made his mind and slammed his forehead against Gaara's forehead, causing blood to spill out from both. Shukaku's body began to crack and Tsukiko's wooden hands destroyed them into grains of sand, making them collapse.

Tsukiko, Naruto and Gaara all flew away from the force of it, and Tsukiko groaned as she landed against one of the trees, which moved to catch her. She stared at the sky, breathing heavily, watching Naruto and Gaara almost fall in extremely slow motion.

Chief Toad and Gamakichi vanished from there, and Tsukiko watched the force of it send Naruto and Gaara falling even faster. She weakly raised her hand, causing two trees to catch them. She looked at Naruto, on her left, and Gaara on her right. They were both bleeding, and it was now that she noticed that she was bleeding from her nose and mouth.

"Tsukiko-Chan?" Naruto asked, pushing himself up to sit. "Are you alright?" Tsukiko groaned loudly in response and tried to sit up as well, staring at the enormous sword belonging to Chief Toad in front of her and in between Naruto and Gaara.

"I'm fine, Usa," Tsukiko whispered, not really fine at all. Every movement hurt her and she wanted to just faint so she wouldn't have to deal with the pain. "I'm fine..." She wiped at her nose and mouth but only ended up smearing the blood over her face. "I used... too much Chakra..."

"As might be expected, even I... am empty now... Dattebayo," Naruto breathed out. Tsukiko looked at Gaara, who was also breathing heavily like the two Konohagakure Ninjas. "You are, too, aren't you? We're much alike... Let's make this time the last!"

"Do we have to?" Tsukiko grunted, holding onto her stomach, feeling the overwhelming feeling of nausea. She vomited up blood onto herself and would've blushed in embarrassment but there was no blood to rush to her cheeks. The three Jinchuriki stared at each other. "Idiots..."

Tsukiko watched as Naruto and Gaara got up, getting ready to attack each other again. Maybe Sakura was right, boys were strange – they worked so hard, but for what? Tsukiko had no idea. Naruto and Gaara jumped to punch each other as Chief Toad's sword puffed away. And Naruto managed to land the punch.

"Such idiots... Making me... Do so much... Work..." Tsukiko groaned out as the two of them fell onto the ground below. Tsukiko had tried to stop their fall but it was too difficult for her to do so. She let herself down, feeling the trees move to slide her down to where the two were, and she landed on her back. "Damn it!"

"D-Don't come any closer!" Gaara shouted suddenly, his voice fearful. Tsukiko rolled her head to the side and looked at Naruto, who was trying to drag himself toward Gaara. She ignored Gaara and moved to Naruto, reaching her hand out to him. Naruto took her feeble hand and Tsukiko tried to drag him across.

"I hope we're done fighting, Usa..." Tsukiko whispered. "I'm really tired now... And I don't want to fight anymore..." Naruto looked at her for a few seconds and then nodded in response. She rolled her head over to look at Gaara. "You... The pain of... being all alone by yourself... It's really unbearable, isn't it?" Gaara stared at the pair of blue eyes that were swimming with tears.

"The way you feel... I don't know why, but we... we completely understand that it hurts," Naruto said to Gaara. "But we've met people who are very important to us now. And neither of us would allow those important people... to get hurt! If not, I will stop you even if that means... that I will have to kill you!"