☾ 51 ☽

Tsukiko sighed as she rushed down the street after Naruto, their destination being the Hokage Tower at the end of the village. It had been a few hours since they had returned to the village and Tsunade had gone to meet the elders of the village with Shizune.

"Calm down, Usa!" Tsukiko shouted as she followed Naruto up the stairs to the Hokage Tower's office. "You're going to run into someone at this rate!" She turned into the building and stopped, sighing. "And you did..."

Naruto had slammed into no other than Sarutobi Konohamaru himself. Tsukiko reached out and pulled the two boys off of the ground and set them down properly as they rubbed their face and head where they had been smacked.

"Naruto Nii-Chan!" Konohamaru acknowledged. "Tsukiko-Chan!" Tsukiko remembered his awful crush on her and inched away from the boy. "Long time, no see!"

"Hey, more importantly, have you seen a big breasted, scary old lady..." Naruto said. Tsukiko gave him a look at the strange description. "I mean, young lady?"

"I did see her..." Konohamaru said. Tsukiko looked at him in surprise and then looked around to see if Tsunade was anywhere around them.

"Where did you go?!" Naruto screamed just as Konohamaru shouted, "Who the heck is she?!" Tsukiko gave them both a scandalised look.

"Calm down, seriously, Usa!" Tsukiko told the two of them as the blond idiot started to go crazy around the hallway.

"She has to go to the hospital straightaway!" Naruto shouted.

"Hospital?" Konohamaru asked.

"That lady may not look it, but she's an awesome Medical Ninja!" Naruto said as he stalked up and down the hallway. "She finally came back to the village to become the Hokage, so... What is she taking her sweet time for?!"

"Hokage?" Konohamaru questioned.

"Yes," Tsukiko answered gently. "She's here to become the Fifth Hokage," She glanced at Naruto. "And she was supposed to have a look at Kakashi Sensei, Sasuke and Lee..."

"You both are lying," Konohamaru muttered. Tsukiko and Naruto looked at him in surprise. "I don't believe you! It's a lie!" He let out a cry as he went rushing off out of there.

"Konohamaru..." Tsukiko said, frowning as she stared after Konohamaru as he ran down the stairs and off toward the training grounds. "I wonder if he's still not used to the idea of a new Hokage..."

Konohamaru vanished into the trees and Tsukiko crossed her arms, her frown deepening as she thought about it. She wanted to consult Usajii about how to deal with this but the old rabbit was still grumpy with her and Tsukiko didn't want to bother him too much since she wanted to know about her heritage from him.

"Give me a break, my shoulders are so stiff," Tsunade's voice came through the hallway. "I wish I could just sit down with a nice cup of sake and relax," Tsunade emerged out to the stairs where Tsukiko and Naruto were.

"Wait a moment!" Naruto shouted. "Before you do that, you have something else you need to do, Granny Tsunade!" Tsunade looked at Tsukiko and Naruto in confusion.

"What was it?" Tsunade asked. Tsukiko sweat-dropped.

"I told you, didn't I?!" Naruto said. "About Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke and Bushy Brow, dattebayo!" Tsukiko wondered if any one of these people knew how to speak quietly.

"Oh, right, right," Tsunade said as she started to walk off. Naruto was gearing up to have another go at Tsunade's abilities and Tsukiko was getting ready to punch him over the head when –