☾ Land of Snow - 1 ☽

"They did it!" Naruto cheered loudly. "Good going, Princess Fuun! You did well! In the end, justice prevails!" Tsukiko sweat-dropped at him as she, Sakura and Sasuke gave him annoyed looks.

Currently, the four of them were watching a film at a theatre, hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Tsunade had been formally introduced to the village of Konohagakure as the Fifth Hokage, and surprisingly, Kakashi brought Tsukiko, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke to the local theatre in the village to watch a film that he said would be a treat. And the film had been rather interesting thus far:

Princess Fuun had just teamed up with her cohorts Shishimaru, Brit and Tsukuyaku to unleash the power of the Seven-Colour Chakra upon their nemesis, Mao, who had challenged them with an army of undead soldiers. Of course, Princess Fuun managed to win against those men.

"You guys!" the theatre attendant shouted as he entered the place, looking up at Team 7 who were hanging like bats. "What are you four doing up there?!" Tsukiko sighed as Naruto fell down from the ceiling with a smack.

"What do you want?" Naruto asked the owner as he rushed over to the fallen blond. This was clearly disturbing everyone from watching the film.

"What do you mean 'What do you want?'!" the man shouted. "Sneaking in to watch a film for free is a crime!" Tsukiko furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's not it!" Naruto argued with the man. "We were just training while watching the film, dattebayo!" Tsukiko, Sakura and Sasuke looked at each other and dropped to the ground on their feet.

"We've got the tickets," Sasuke told the man, holding up the ticket, which also had the theatre's authorised stamp on it.

"Are you Konoha Ninjas?" the man asked, looking at the four strange individuals. Tsukiko nodded and Naruto jumped to his feet.

"Heh, that's right!" Naruto answered. "I'm the future Hokage, the Super Ninja Uzumaki Naruto-Sama! That's me!" Tsukiko, Sakura and Sasuke face-palmed.

However, before any of the three could reprimand Naruto for his actions, the rest of the audience in the theatre began to throw their excess belongings at Naruto, shouting at him to shut up and leave the place because he was being too noisy. Without a doubt, that got them really kicked out.

"Kakashi Sensei sure is late," Sakura said as she, Tsukiko, Naruto and Sasuke waited outside the theatre, in the backyard. Naruto was staring at the large poster for the film while the rest sat around.

"You say that as if it's a first," Tsukiko commented as she played with her Ayatori string, making strange creatures out of it that kept Sasuke's uninterested eyes trained on them. She looked at the 'No Trespassing' door nearby.

"That was a great film, wasn't it?" Naruto asked his three teammates. "I was really moved," Sakura walked over to where he was rather aggressively.

"What are you talking about?" Sakura demanded. "You made such a big fuss and we couldn't even watch the end!" She sighed. "I wanted to burn the image of Scarecrow's actor, Michi-Sama, into my eyes a little longer. Ah, of course, Sasuke-Kun is number one,"

"Sakura-Chan, you have bad taste in men, as usual," Naruto said. Sakura turned into a demon immediately and Tsukiko snorted as Naruto went silent.

"Well, it would be something else to date a handsome actor, wouldn't it, Usa?" Tsukiko thought out loud. She blushed at the idea but then rolled her eyes. "But I wouldn't want him to go around kissing other people!"

"You don't even have a boyfriend, Usahime," Usajii reminded her. "Why are you getting so worked over something imaginary?" Tsukiko flushed deeper. "If you want, I can kill your significant other if they did something wrong to you,"