☾ 32 ☽

"Hey, Closet Pervert," Naruto said, trying to revive the Elite Jonin. "Konohagakure Secret Finger Jutsu: One Thousand Years of Pain!" He smacked his fingers into Ebisu's bottom and Tsukiko gave him a look.

"That looks like harassment, Naruto," Tsukiko told him bluntly. "And he's totally knocked out... Seems like you really were correct about him being rather weak... Or maybe that guy's too strong..."

"Oh, yeah!" Naruto said suddenly, remembering they had someone else present there. "What's with that big frog?! What the heck are you?!"

"Thank you for asking!" the man shouted and Tsukiko watched with discomfort as he pulled himself into a pose. "Know me as the Mountain Toad Spirit Sage who acquires immortality, also commonly called the Toad Mountain Sage!"

"M-Mountain Sage?" Tsukiko questioned.

"Exactly!" Mr Mountain Sage said as the toad beneath him disappeared and he got back to his feet. Tsukiko wondered what kind of pervert this guy was.

"Hey, Pervy Sage!" Naruto said. "What are you going to do about this, dattebayo?! Here, he was supposed to watch our training. You did that to him!"

"He interfered with my research," Pervy Sage replied.

"Research?" Tsukiko repeated. "What sort of research?"

"I'm a writer," Pervy Sage told them. "I'm writing a novel," He pulled out a book from his vest and held it out for them to see. "This is it!"

"Oh, isn't that!" Naruto shouted as Tsukiko's jaw dropped. The Pervy Sage was holding onto a copy of 'Icha-Icha Paradise'!

"You know this?" Pervy Sage asked, sounding rather happy. He laughed to himself and Tsukiko could only imagine that he was smug over the fact he got famous.

"That's not much of a novel, Usa!" Tsukiko shouted. "And leaving that aside, what kind of research are you doing here in the first place? You're just peeking at the women's bath, Usa!"

"Idiot, idiot, idiot!" Pervy Sage cried as the women inside the bathhouse fled, screaming. "My peeking has been found out!"

"You pervert," Naruto said.

"F-Fool! I'm not just a pervert!" Pervy Sage shouted as he got into the blond boy's and the white-haired girl's faces. "I get inspired by peeking and can write better pieces!"

"You're a bad liar, Pervy Sage-San!" Tsukiko told him bluntly. "Usa, there's no excuse for peeking at those women there!" She pointed at the now-empty bathhouse.

"More importantly, what are you going to do about our training?!" Naruto added. Pervy Sage stared at them, more importantly on the symbols upon the white-haired girl's neck.

Jiraiya was struck. Could it really be the same girl from all those years ago? Eleven years have already passed? He could see the Magatama on her neck, the horns beneath her hair and the girl had the same glossy white hair and pale blue eyes from all those years ago. And she looked identical to Tsukimi, except for her horns. He snapped out of his thoughts.

"You mean the walking on water technique you were doing earlier?" Pervy Sage asked the two. Neither of them recognised the look in his eyes.

"You know it?" Naruto asked. "Then take responsibility and join our training!" Tsukiko didn't really care anymore about the water training. She wanted to see if this Pervy Sage could teach them more.

"Humph," Pervy Sage said as he walked past them. "I don't care about such things," But that didn't go well with Naruto either and he followed after him.