Chapter Three

a Bony hand went up into the air, "YeS KiLlER? YoU haVE A QuestIOn?" Erratum asks him, Killer nods, "Are we allowed to stab each other?" He asks, Erratum looks at him, and answers, "YeS, iF yOu wANt, BuT tRUSt me, BeIng STaBBed isN't a GOod ThING" Erratum tells the now shocked student, Papyrus puts his hand up, "sir? how did you get those scars?" He asks obliviously, the rest of the students cringe at how blunt he was, "SoMEOne- nO, a LargE AMoUnt oF PeopLE DId thIS beCAuse thEY THOuGht it wAS ThE riGhT tHiNg, aND I CAnnoT HAtE THem fOR it" Erratum answers, Papyrus nods, "i hope you feel better!" Papyrus beams, Erratum shakes his head, and mutters "define better for me" which only the front row, consisting of Dust, Paperjam, Undyne, Chara and Alphys, heard. "Why did they do it?" Undyne hesitantly asks, Erratum thinks for a moment, not sure on what to say, "WeLl, mY joB, yoU COuLD saY, WaS SoMEThINg tHat waS... iNCOnvenITanT For TheM" Erratum vaguely replies, leaving Undyne confused. Before more questions could be asked, Erratum speaks again "aNywAY, We WIlL bE STartINg OF WitH soMEthing SImpLE, SO wE wiLl bE MAkinG BlaNKets" Erratum claimed, And then the lesson started.

After a few lessons, Erratum was in the staff room with Error and Nightmare, "The first class you taught will also be your homeroom class, which you will do whatever you want with them for the first hour, you didn't have them today since you needed to get ready for teaching, but you will have them tomorrow" Nightmare informs Erratum. Erratum nods, "ThANk You NiGhTmAre, I AppREcIatE iT" Error joins in on the conversation, "i hope Paperjam hasn't been a bother" Error scratches his head, Maybe out of embarrassment, "nO, doNT woRry, I'VE MEt WoRSe chIldreN" Erratum comforts, Error relaxes his shoulders, "that's good, i always get complaints on his behavior, It's quite worrying" Error admits, Erratum thinks for a moment, "trY AskInG If anYtHiNGs bOtHERiNG HiM, SomeTiMEs tHATs tHE CasE" Error nods, "thanks, i'll try" Nightmare fake coughs, "Anyway, you better be going, You only have one more lesson to teach, then you both can go home" Nightmare informs them, They both nod, and head towards Erratum's class.

Once Error leaves, The kids come in Five minutes later, Once again, it was a new set of students. After saying something similar from what he said every lesson before that, They started the lesson. This class was much quieter than the ones before, and Erratum was glad for that. A hand went up, "YeS cROsS?" erratum questioned, Cross put his hand back down, "i can't get this bit right, can you help?" Cross asked, Erratum nodded, He crouched down next to him and grabbed the knitting needles. He grabbed Cross' hand, which Cross was quite surprised by, but said nothing. He placed his hand on top of cross' with ease and started knitting slowly, "SeE? aLl yOu neED To dO iS Go LEft, LEFt, RigHT ANd dOWn" Erratum explained slowly, pulling cross' hand with his own. "i see... Thank you Mr. Erratum" Cross thanked, Erratum nodded, "It'S nO ProBlEM cRosS, yOu aRE mY StUdeNT AfTer All" Erratum reminded him, Cross nodded, and then got back to work.

After an hour, which consisted of telling Solarand Frisk to be more quite and do they're work, which they surprsingly do, and helping Edge multiple times, even though he complained about it, he was grateful, The day was finally over. After packing up the few things Erratum took here, He exited the classroom. Erratum walked through the hallways ending off to the cooking classrooms, when he bumped into someone. "I'M sOrrY, oH hElLo eRRor" Erratum greeted, He got up and gave his hand to Error, When he didn't take it, Erratum became concerned, "ErROR? Are You OkaY?" Erratum asked, concern lacing through his voice, Error seemed to exit his trance, and looked at Erratum, a soft yellow hue crossing his face, "oh, I'm sorry Erratum, i was heading over to get Paperjam" Error stated as he stood up, Erratum smiled, "It'S fIne ErrOR, yOu WeRE iN A RUsh" Erratum insisted, Error nodded, then seemed to have an idea, "how about i make it up to you? Get you coffee?" Error offered, Erratum, not knowing what coffee even was, Nodded, "SuRE, i dOn'T MiND" Error grinned, "how about after work tomorrow?" Error requested, Erratum smiled, "WhAT eVEr wOrkS foR YoU, bUt i goT To GEt to bLUe nOW, sEE You LAter ErROr" Error waved as Erratum quickly walked to where he believed the cooking class rooms were.

Erratum walked into the room, and saw Blue packing up, "HeLlO bLue" Erratum greeted, Blue looked up and smiled, "Hello Erratum! How was your first day of work?" He asked, Erratum smiled, "It WaS gREaT, The Kids WeRE ACTuALLy NicE" Blue snorted, "yeah most of them are, Don't tell Error, But his oldest son is a nightmare sometimes" He whispered, "MeH, i've MEt WOrSE" Erratum admitted, Blue looked at him with curiosity, "yeah, really? what were they like?" He asked, Mad, crazy, Insane, a murderer, "i GueSS yOu cOUld CaLl tHem a... MEgalOManIC" Erratum answered, Blue hummed, but didn't answer.

Erratum and Blue walked out of the school, and headed towards the car, "WHat ABoUt InK?" Erratum questioned, Blue quickly replied, "Ink actually drives a student, Lust, to his home, It's an hour walk and his father can't pick him up" Blue explained, Erratum smiled, "tHAtS AwFulLY SwEet Of HiM" Erratum commented, Blue nodded, "yeah it is, Lets get going".