Chapter Thirty-Two

A week later, Erratum was walking down the road, heading towards the shop. Usually, Blue would be doing the shopping, but, he was busy, and trusted Erratum knew enough about this world now to do it himself. It was a 30 minute walk to the shop, and Erratum had been walking for about 20 minutes.

Once Erratum reach the shop, he entered it and looked over to the list Blue had given him. "MiLk, ChEeSe aNd yoGurT anD.. MilLeT?"  Erratum looked at the list in confusion. Leaving it for later, Erratum read through the rest of the rather long list, and headed of to get the items.

After doing the shopping, Erratum exited the shop and headed for home. After about five minutes, Erratum paused at the sight of a road accident. In confusion, Erratum walked up to a man playing with some cones (Erratum thought he was playing with them anyway) and asked him what happened, "wha' happen'd? a drunkard, tha's what!" The man shouted. Erratum didn't bother to tell the man that he sounded like he was drunk, (and smelled like it too), and went to walk back home. 

Before he could though, The man blocked his path, "sorry mate, thi' roads block'd fah yeh walkin' folk, your gonna hav' ta go that way" The man said, lazily pointing down a dark dingy alley. Nodding hesitantly, Erratum walked towards the dark road, wanting to go home.

After walking for about ten minutes, Erratum frowned and stopped walking. "I'm lOsT, GrEAt" he said to himself, "MAybE If i ReTrAce mY sTEps-" Erratum was stopped by the sound of a large crash and a scream. 

Horror's day started out okay. His step father was at work before he woke up, and the house didn't need cleaning. Of course, he coudn't do anything, His father would kill him if he touched the- well, anything really. 

But, it's been okay, for Horror's standards anyway. 'Killer would hate it though' He thought, laughing to himself. He idly thought about him, wondering what he was doing right now, if he missed him, if he was having fun, 'Forget about that now'  Horror told himself, 'you got to make launch for him' .

Horror tried to run over to the kitchen, but was stopped by his broken leg. Standing on it anyway, Horror speed walked over to the Kitchen. Once he entered the kitchen, He picked up the first ingredient, before pausing.

"Remember! nothing fatty!" The man screamed, Horror shook in his boots, before boldly asking, "may i ask w-why, sir?" Horror whispered. The man growled threateningly, but didn't raise his hand at Horror, "There's this new woman at work, 17 i think! i want to impress her!" The man said, Horror's eyes widen slightly, "b-but, you're 40!" Horror almost screamed. Horror's eyes widen, realizing his mistake, backing up, Horror squeaked out, "i'm s-s-sorry s-sir, i-" Horror was interrupted, "You ungrateful child!" The man spat, slamming Horror onto the floor, Horror tried to sit u-

Horror shook himself, "Okay- okay, nothing... 'fatty'" Horror spoke to himself. Horror started to make the lunch, doing everything as perfectly as he could. "Just be a good kid, Horror" He spoke to himself, "Good kids don't get hurt" He muttered.

His.. Father, came back to the house at 4:20, like usual. Horror heard the sound of the door opening and closing, the sound of a coat coming off, shoe's being placed somewhere, and the clank of metal keys being dropped on the tableside, like usual. He heard the sound of slow, menacing steps walking towards the kitchen, like usual, and he heard the painfully slow sound of the creaking door opening, like usual.

With his head kept down, like usual, Horror heard his father walk towards him, like usual, Then he heard the sound of his father growl slightly before walking over to the table, where he would hear the pleased grunt his father always make before taking his food-