Chapter Fourteen

Ink only shrugged, Nightmare sighed, "Well, i guess we need to tell ink and Blue about you... since you're going to live with them" Nightmare said, Erratum looked at him wide eyed, "whaT? wHy? shOUlDN'T yoU aSK tHEm fiRsT?!" Erratum asked, panic evident in his voice, Ink grinned happily, "What's wrong? you look scared" Ink smiled, Nightmare looked at him strangely, then sighed, "Let's wait for them" He told them.

It was the end of the day, Nightmare had ordered Blue and Ink to come to the Staff room, and they would b coming any minute. "So, what's other me like, Error?" Ink asked, Erratum shrugged, "welL, For onE, He'S NicER ThaN YoU" Erratum quickly replied, wanting to leave the conversation as quickly as possible, Ink continued to smile, "That's nice! what about-" Ink was cut of by the door opening, and a energetic Blue and a tired Ink coming in. Ink looked over to the still smiling Ink, "uhhhh, hello?" ink said awkwardly, Nightmare sighed, "Okay, let Erratum explain" Ink and Blue only nodded.

Everything was silent for awhile, "So... you're telling me you two are gods?" Ink asked unconviced, Erratum and the other Ink nodded, "YeAH, iN a sEnSe YeS" Ink nodded, looking at the cheerful version of himself, "And you are me?" The creator nodded, "Yeah! cool right?" The creator said, smiling a little to wide. Ink stayed silent for awhile, "Okay... i guess we can-" Ink was cut of by Blue, "You hurt Erratum, didn't you?" Blue asked, The god continued to smile, "BlUe It's FiNe" Erratum told him, Nightmare and Ink looked at the two gods in surprise, "What? Blue, what are you talking about?" Ink asked, looking at the other version of himself warily.

"What he means, other me, is that... I hurt Error" The god said, still smiling, Ink glared at the other version of himself, "iNk, LeAVE It, pLEaSE... i'lL eXPlAIN iT fOR HiM lAtEr" Erratum told Ink, Ink sighed in defeat, still glaring at the skeleton. Nightmare coughed, eyeing the creator, "Well, can you take him for awhile? i'm sorry to ask this of you both" Nightmare asked, Blue and Ink looked at each other, then they both nodded, "Fine, but we want a better explanation" Ink told The creator and Erratum.

Time skip

Ink, Erratum, Blue and the newly named Pigment, all headed towards the apartment in Blue's car. "oooh, what's that?" Pigment asked, in a childish matter, Blue sighed, "That is a traffic light," Pigment nodded, "and what's a traffic light?" He asked, Blue sighed harshly, and didn't reply. Once they reached the apartment, the four of them all headed inside, "Nice house! where am i sleeping?" Pigment asked, Blue thought for a bit, "You aren't sleeping with Erratum, i'm not allowing that... Ink wouldn't like that either..." He muttered to himself, barely audible, "I guess you're sleeping with me Pigment" Blue told him, Pigment's smile seemed to get even larger, and creepier "Great Blue!" Ink laughed nervously, "Okay, Pigment... calm down" Pigment laughed, "You seem scared other me, don't worry, i don't bite" Erratum quickly went to his room.

Blue and Pigment headed towards Blue's room, "Why do you seem so... artificial in a way?" Blue asked quickly, after much silence, Ink laughed, though there was no humor, there never was, "Don't worry about me, little Blue!" Pigment tried to avoid the question, Blue gave him look, Pigment only laughed, It went silent again.

Erratum sat on his bed Knitting, It was completely silent, until he heard a knock at his door, "CoME iN" He answered, Blue entered from the door and sat next to the destroyer. "Hey, Erratum..." Blue started, Erratum stayed silent, waiting for him to continue, "You know Pigment? do you know why he's so..." Blue paused, Erratum replied, seeming to know what he meant, "IT's BeCauSE hE DoesN't HAve A sOuL" Erratum answered, Blue nodded, then paused, "what's a soul?" He asked, Erratum took awhile to answer, trying to make it simple, "A sOUl iS soMEtHiNg ThaT MaKEs YoU yOu, iT's vERY DElICATe aNd LoOks dIFFerenT DEpeNDIng oN The peRSON... no oNe haS thE SamE SoUL" Blue thought it over, "So, if he doesn't have a soul, does that mean he can't feel anything? at all?" Blue asked, Erratum nodded sadly, "What does a soul look like?" Blue asked, "WeLl, I cOUld NEveR DesCRibe One, sInce tHey arE alL diFferent, BuT I'Ll sHOw YoU yOuRS iF YoU WAnT" Erratum offered, Blue nodded quickly, "OkAY, hOld StiLL" Erratum ordered, Blue nodded, Erratum used magic and pulled out Blue's soul.

"It's really pretty..." Blue said in awe, Erratum nodded, "MosT sOulS aRE," He told Blue, Blue nodded, still staring at his own soul. After a minute or so, Blue looked back up to Erratum, "what does your soul look like?" Blue asked, Erratum looked away, "YoU pRObABlY doN't wanT to sEe IT, iT Isn't tHE niCEst tO loOk At" Blue nodded, seeing Erratum was uncomfortable, and left it alone. 

The next day

Dust, Killer and Horror all sighed, "Who else is going to believe us?" Killer whined, Horror shrugged, finishing his lunch, They all sat away from their other friends, much to the others confusion. Suddenly, the speakers went off, "Can students; Paperjam miscalculation, Fresh miscalculation, Undyne Eterno, Dust execution, Killer menace and Horror carnage please come to the staff room right away"  The message then ended, "That sounded like Mr. Nightmare... i wonder why he wants us" Killer said to himself, getting up. Horror then spoke up, "you do realize that that's the whole group, right?" He informed them, Dust froze, "oh no... your right" Dust replied, "we're in so much trouble, aren't we?" He questioned, No one answered him.The three of them looked over to the rest of the group on the other side of the room, where Paperjam, Undyne, Fresh and Alphys were, and they all had the same expressions as the three.