Chapter Four

(*Edited)

The next day, Ink, Blue and Erratum all returned to work. Once they got there, they were a little early, Only Muffet, Nightmare and Sci were there. After they said their goodbyes, Erratum headed over to his classroom, where he found Dust, Paperjam, Undyne and Alphys. 

"WHaT aRE yOu AlL doIng HerE?" Erratum asked them. He then looked over at Paperjam, "ANd yoUr FAtHer isN'T eveN hERe, whY aRE yOu?" He asked. It didn't take them long until they replied, "we just wanted to learn more about our AWESOME teacher!" Undyne cheered, looking a little nervous, "uh, oKAY? What DO yOu wANt tO kNOW?" Erratum replied hesitantly.

 Paperjam spoke up first, "well..."He thought for a bit, Alphys then spoke up, "W-well, what about the people who hurt you?" She asked, barely stuttering. Erratum thought for a bit, "sURE? WHat do yOu wANt TO KNow?" he asked, feeling a tenseness fall over him at their question. 

 Undyne spoke, "do you know their names?" She asked him. Erratum nodded, "every single one" he replied quietly, unable to find a reason to lie. She thought, "What are their names?" She continued to ask, "THere ArE tO maNY tO nAme" he told her truthfully.

Dust spoke up, "how about the main ones, like the people who led it" He asked, Erratum hummed, "YoUr QuIte sMArt fOR gUESsinG THere wAs a LEader, If YoU WanT tO KNow, hE WaS cALled InK" Erratum quickly continued, not wanting to make them confused,  "aND nO, nOt MR. INk iF thAT Was WhAT yOu WerE tHiNkInG" their shoulders seemed to quickly drop in relief.

The bell went off, Erratum jumped a little, but then went back to the students, "ClAsS iS sTARtiNg, GeT iN YoUr sEATs" He told them, watching as they did as he asked.

The rest of the day went smoothly, well, as smooth as it can get for someone like Erratum, at least. It was finally the end of the day, Erratum walked through the halls, finally starting to feel comfortable in the school.

Suddenly, Erratum remembered. He was supposed to meet with Error. "oH YEah, I ForgOt AbouT thAT" he said to himself, worriedly. He quickly walked over to the food tech classrooms to tell Blue about his meeting with Error. He walked in surprised to see the smile Blue gave him when he saw him enter, "Ready to go, Erratum?" Blue asked, picking up his bag.

Erratum shook his head, "I'M AcTuallY hANgIng oUt WIth ErROR fOr A biT, Is ThAt OkAY?" He asked Blue. Blue nodded multiple times, grinning at him, "of course it is! I'm glad you're making friends Erratum!" He cheered. Erratum smiled, "yeAH, I'm GoINg to Find hIm NoW, See YoU lATer BlUe" He responded. Erratum waved goodbye, heading over to the P.E track. 

It took a bit of searching, as Erratum had never been near the P.E area of the school. Eventually, Erratum found Error, surprised when the skeleton smiled at him and rushed over. "I was just about to go and get you, but it seems as if you beat me to the punch" He said, grinning at Erratum. 

Erratum gave him a confused glance, "i Didn'T PunCH anYoNE?" He responded, staring at Error as his face fell. Error stared for a moment, as if to see if he was joking, before whacking him lightly on the shoulder, "It.. uh, It means you did something before I did" Error explained, giving him an odd look. 

Erratum nodded in understanding, completely unaware of the look Error was directing at him. "WhERe Are wE goInG?" He asked. Error replied quickly, "As I promised, we're going out! For coffee." He responded, grinning. Error ran over to pick his bag up from a bench, "Okay, I'm ready to go." He told Erratum, "Don't worry, It's not a long walk" He added, making Erratum nod, "OkaY, lEt'S go" He responded, following Error out the school.