Chapter Sixty-Eight

"I think this is the most stupid thing either of you have ever thought of doing" A skeleton, dressed in mostly black and blue, snarked. "Bruh, don't be so rude" Another skeleton, dressed in purple, replied, unaffected by the others words.

They all continued to walk forward. "It's not even my idea dude, don't lump me in with Razz" The purple skeleton added, nudging Razz's shoulder. Razz snorted, and gave both of his friends an amused look. "You're both doing it though!" The first skeleton spoke up again. 

The two skeleton's with scars on their eyes looked at each other, before looking back at their first friend with entertainment. "Bruh, calm down" The purple skeleton laughed, "Yeah Chess, calm down" Razz repeated.

The skeleton, Chess, sighed tiredly, "Plus, Epic isn't even coming with me, so you don't have to worry about him" Razz told the shorter. Epic nodded his head vehemently at that. Chess gave them both a deadpan look, "Yes, that makes it so much better Razz, thank you" Chess replied sarcastically. Epic rolled his eyes, "Don't pull your hair out bruh, you don't look good bald" Epic joked.

Chess sighed, If he did have hair, it's probably be all gone by now because of these two.

"Neither do you" Chess snapped back, but it held no bite. "I don't even understand why you're doing this" Chess muttered, "Who breaks into a school while everyone's still in it?" Chess asked exasperated. "uh, school shooters?" Razz supplied, uncertain.

Chess rolled his eyes, "You're not a school shooter Razz, don't even try it" Chess warned the other. Epic nodded, "Yeah dude, that'd be super uncool" Epic interjected. Razz scoffed, and said nothing.

They both stayed silent for a few seconds, before Chess glared at Razz warningly, "I swear to god Razz, if this is some ploy to get that girlfriend of yours back-" Razz quickly interrupted him, "Isabel? nah, I'm over her! It's been months anyway" Razz told them. Epic snorted, "Surprised you remember her name this time" Razz glared at the other, "one time Epic! I forgot one time!" Razz cried out.

Coughing, Razz then said, "I'm over her, she was a right bit- ow! Chess!" Razz exclaimed, as Chess kicked the others foot. Razz glared at the other, "It's true, come on Epic, back me up here" Razz looked over to his friend, pleading. 

Epic shrugged, "I dunno man..." Epic said, sounding uncertain. No one was fooled though, as he had a large grin plastered on his face. Razz gave him a hurt look, "She slapped me!" Razz shouted, lifting his hand to where he most likely was slapped.

"After you kissed her sister, right In front of her" Chess reminded him, unimpressed. "She dared me to! I told you that!" Razz argued. Epic snorted,  "according to Isabel, that's not true" Epic commented. "See? that's why she's a-" Another kick.

Razz gave Chess a hurt look, "You really have no sympathy, do you?" The red eyed skeleton asked. Chess huffed, "Not for idiots who kiss their girlfriends sister" Chess responded, "Even if it was a dare" Chess added, after seeing Razz's annoyed expression.

"Trust me, I won't be kissing that girl again" Razz informed them, grumbling. Epic laughed shortly, "bruh, i don't think that was the point Chess was trying to make" Epic pointed out, making Chess nod. "All I could sense was raw fish, it was just fish" Razz muttered, making even Chess laugh.

"look bruh, we're here" Epic pointed out, looking at the building in front of them. Chess looked at Razz confused, "when you said school, I assumed you meant the human one" Chess told him, "Why are you breaking into here of all places?" Chess questioned, sounding confused and annoyed at the same time.

Razz smiled at them, "I met someone" Razz told them, "And he goes here" Razz said, as if it was obvious. Epic laughed, and Chess groaned, "Please tell me I'm imagining that, Epic" Chess whispered, "He's not using the voice, is he?" Chess practically begged.