Chapter Seventeen

(A/N Sorry for the wait)

Erratum walked into the apartment, and found Pigment and Blue messing around in the kitchen, "wHAT arE You twO uP toO?" Erratum asked, looking at the mess in the kitchen, Blue turned around and grinned, "We made Taco's! we made one for you, wanna try it?" Blue asked, Erratum shook his head, "nO tHAnK yoU bLUE" He declined, smiling slightly, "tHanK YoU foR ThInKiNg ABOut me thOuGh" Blue frowned, "Are you sure? you didn't eat Breakfast, you must be hungry" Blue stated, Erratum replied, "NAh, i'M fInE, I'lL eAT iT wheN i gEt hUnGrY" Erratum told him, exiting the kitchen.

Blue frowned, worry in his facial features. He turned to Pigment, "Where you're from, do you eat less or something?" Blue asked Pigment, Pigment replied, "No, we eat three meals a day like you all, why?" Pigment asked, Blue sighed, "i don't think i've seen him eat anything since i first met him... other than a chocolate bar every few weeks. He shouldn't be able to stand, much less work" Blue replied, "I'm sure he's fine, you could ask him about it if you're that worried" Pigment told Blue, Said skeleton frowned, "okay, i'll ask him later" Blue said, concern lacing through his voice.

Once blue left, Pigment stopped smiling, replacing his cheerful grin with a emotionless look. Pigment looked down at his vile's, Which were barely full, making him feel very little, "Why aren't you empty yet?" Pigment asked the vile's, not expecting an answer. Pigment stayed still for a moment, glancing at the vile's, Then he fabricated a cheerful grin, "I wonder what other me is up to" Pigment wondered, talking to himself.

Ink was staying at school later than usual, lust had Dance club every Thursday, so, Ink being the kind teacher he is, Still drove Lust to his house. In the meantime, Ink found the spare hour and thirty minutes to be a wonderful time to mark spare pieces of homework and other bits. Ink was marking some leftover assignments, when suddenly, a large splatter of Ink appeared. A few seconds later, Pigment appeared from the Ink, "W-what?" Ink sputtered out, gaping at the other version of himself, "Hello me!" Pigment waved, grinning. Ink sighed, "i won't question it, anyway, why are you here?" Ink asked, looking at the heterochromatic skeleton, Pigment shrugged, "i was...bored, you could say" Pigment replied, still grinning. Ink sighed tiredly, "You can stay, but i doubt i'll be fun to hang around with" Pigment only stayed silent, watching Ink.

Around thirty minutes later, a knock was heard at the door, "Come in!" Ink shouted, a few seconds later, the door opened. "Hello Mr. Ink! and..." Lust greeted, looking over to Pigment warily, Ink sighed, "That's Pigment, don't mind him" Lust nodded, "Cool, hello Mr. Pigment, I'm lust" He said, smiling, Lust then continued, "are you two brothers? You both look awfully similar" Lust pointed out, Ink then replied, collecting his stuff, "Yeah, something like that... anyway, come on Lust, let's get you home" Lust nodded, smiling.

After dropping off Lust, Ink drove back home, with Pigment humming a unfamiliar tune in the back. Ink sighed, "So, what was your world like?" Ink asked, trying to get rid of the silence, Pigment hummed, "Well, we were in a war technically, It was always Good versus Bad, Light versus Dark, Creation versus Destruction..." Pigment told Ink, still grinning. Ink frowned, "You said something about you and Erratum fighting all the time..." Ink asked, Pigment nodded, "yeah, we did. He destroyed AU's, I made them. Anyway, you got anything to eat?" Ink sighed, knowing Pigment didn't really care about their conversation, "No, but we are almost home" Ink told Pigment. It went silent again, until Pigment started to hum the same tune.

Blue was cooking Dinner, He decided to do a simple dinner, and went with Lasagne. He was almost finish when he heard the door open, "Hello Ink!" Blue shouted, knowing who it was already. A few seconds later, Pigment and Ink came through the doorway. "Hello Blue, you almost done?" Ink asked, looking at what Blue was cooking, "Yep! get Erratum will you?" Blue asked nicely, Ink nodded, "Sure, give me a minute" Ink told him, Blue nodded and continued with the Dinner. Pigment walked over to Blue and peeked over his shoulder, "What are you making?" Pigment asked, grinning, Blue smiled up at him, "I'm making Lasagne, and stop smiling like that" Blue ordered, though it sounded more like a plea, Pigments expression instantly dropped into a Emotionless stare, Blue frowned, but nodded, "That's... better" Blue told him, sounding unsure, Pigment smiled a little, "Thanks for caring Blue" Blue only smiled in return.

Ink came back into the kitchen a few minutes later, "He said he isn't hungry" Ink told Blue with slight worry, Blue frowned, "what has he eaten today?" Blue asked, Ink shrugged while Pigment stayed silent, "Ink, keep an eye on the lasagne for me will you? i'll be back in a minute" Blue told Ink, Ink nodded, Blue then walked away, most likely to Erratum's room.

Blue knocked on the door, and a muffled 'come in' was heard, Blue opened the door and found Erratum on his bed, knitting. "Hey Erratum" Blue greeted, Erratum nodded, "HELlO BlUE, dO yOu NEed sOmetHiNg?" Erratum asked, putting down the knitting needles, Blue nodded, "Yeah, for you to eat" Blue told him, Erratum looked at him in a confused matter, "HuH? WhY?" Erratum asked, Blue frowned, "You need to eat, Please..." Blue pleaded, Erratum frowned, "BUt I'm fInE ThOUGh" Erratum told Blue, Blue's frown only deepened. "Erratum, what have you eaten today?" Blue asked, Erratum gave Blue a confused look, before answering, "uH, i HAveN'T toDAY AcTUALLy" Blue gaped at Erratum, "Come and eat NOW, and from now on, you are having three meals a day" Blue ordered, Erratum frowned, "bUt i dOn't nEeD tOO" Erratum argued, Blue frowned, and sighed harshly, "Please eat, even if it's only dinner" Erratum frowned, before sighing, "IF It'S thAT ImPortANT To yOu..." Erratum agreed.

A/N I wanted to let you know that Erratum has been in the NaJ world for around three/Four months, and Ink/Pigment has been in it for around two weeks,

Thought you should know that :)