Character Facts

(A/N my friend just saw this picture and said, 'damn he's hot' XD, sorry off topic-)

(Some things have been edited to better fit in with the actual story, You don't have to read this again if you don't want to)

Facts on characters!

Blue- Unlike OM! Blue, Blue isn't as cheerful and happy-go-lucky. He, unlike OM! Blue, Understands bad things can happen, and has even done bad things himself. He is still quite cheerful though, just not to the extreme of OM! Blue.

Dream- After their mother died, both Dream and Nightmare managed to escape the option of going to a foster home, by pretending they were eighteen. And on record, they are actually twenty-nine, and not twenty-seven.

Error- Error has two sons, though, they are actually half-brothers. Paperjam, (who he had when he was twenty), was actually a case of... unwanted stuff. Both Paperjam and Gradient are aware of this. 

Nightmare- Nightmare's and Dream's mother was a woman named Oblivion. They never knew their father, and by the way their mother talked about him, Nightmare never wanted too.

Lust- Lust's mother, Desire, died when Lust was very young. From what he can remember, which is surprisingly a lot for a 6 year old child, she was a very caring woman. 

Killer- killer has a very sensitive non-existent nose. Smells seem to be much more powerful to him than other normal monsters. So he usually avoids places like the toilets like a plague.

Horror- Horror's father is a very strong man. And tall. While he is strong and big, that doesn't seem to effect his speed. So the man is almost impossible to escape from.

Ink- Ink actually never knew either his mother, or father. He was raised by his foster mother. 

Dust- Dust And Ash (His older brother) have two fathers; Grit and Cinders.  

Geno- Geno and Error's father; Lapse, died when Geno was 16. a few years later, Glitch (their mother) got remarried to a skeleton named Aces, Fresh's father.

Reaper- The only thing Reaper likes more than coffee is Geno. Nothing else.

Gradient- Gradient is actually very smart. At school, he is learning the things the next year above him are, while the rest of his class isn't.

Fresh- Fresh is the only one out of his friend group who will actually think about an idea before doing it, as shown in the 'breaking-into-out-teachers-house' plan.

Sans- sans, unlike what most would believe, is actually a very hard worker. Along with being the canteen person for school, He also has a nightly job at McDonalds on Monday to Friday, and a job that he is almost on all day at Saturday and Sunday, making him almost always tired.

Erratum and OM!Ink

Pigment (Ink)- Pigment is actually the only thing in the world that can travel across multiverses (but that fact is hidden from everyone else other than himself), But, for some reason, he can't teleport back to his home, or send anything else there.

Erratum (Error)- Erratum Doesn't need to eat or sleep. Though, he is eating more because of Blue, he still doesn't sleep.