Chapter Fifteen

Killer, Dust, Paperjam, Horror, Undyne and Fresh all slowly walked towards the staff room. It was all silent, until Paperjam spoke up, "So, wanna tell us why you three have been avoiding us all?" He asked angrily, The three in question all looked at each other, worry in their eyes, Dust spoke up, "I have a feeling i know why we've been called, and if i'm correct, your questions will be answered" Dust replied, Undyne replied quickly, "what?! what's with all this cryptic sh*t?!" She snapped, "Language Undyne" Fresh muttered, She glared at Fresh, Horror then sighed, "Undyne calm down, look we're already here" He said, pointing at the staff room door.

The six students all walked into the staff room, not bothering to knock, much to Fresh's hesitation. Once they all entered, they were met by four familiar figures, and one unknown one. "Hello children, i see you're all here" Nightmare noted, Paperjam looked around confused, "Excuse me sir, but why are we here?" Paperjam asked, Looking at his teachers. Horror then pointed at the stranger, "who's he?" He asked, The person grinned, "My names Ink! but call me Pigment!" Pigment replied, and grinned cheerfully, Dust then looked at him in realization, "wait-! Mr. Erratum! does he mean... that Ink?" Dust asked hesitantly, Erratum nodded, and replied, "YeAH, I'M JuSt aS CONFuseD aS oN How He's ALIvE aSwELl" Erratum told him, Paperjam looked at him in shock, "wait, ALIVE? why did you think he was dead!?" Paperjam asked, Undyne then piped up, "yeah! what's going on, you've all been acting strange for ages! especially you Four!" Undyne said, referring to Dust, Horror, Killer and Erratum. Ink and Blue sighed, and Erratum replied, "OkAY, i'lL eXplAIN" He told the students.

Erratum explained his situation for what felt like the tenth time again, And looked at the shocked students. Paperjam's expression went shocked to angry, "seriously!? you're still going on about that?" He asked, sighing angrily, Fresh spoke up, "i don't know Paperjam, it kind of makes sense, and why would Mr. Nightmare join this if it wasn't true?" He asked, Paperjam glared, "really?! you believe this sh*t too!?" He asked, He turned to Undyne sharply, "c'mon 'dynes, don't tell me you believe this bull either?" He questioned Undyne, "Language PJ" Nightmare warned him, Undyne replied, ignoring Nightmare's comment, "Uh, i don't know PJ... It kinda makes sense, but... i dunno" She replied, Dust spoke up, "Come on Paperjam..." Dust pleaded, Paperjam sighed harshly, "Okay, let's say what your telling us is true, what you going to do next?" He asked, looking over to Erratum and Pigment, "Well! i want to go home, i can't create any AU's here" Pigment told them, Erratum sharply turned to him, "reALlY? EVen aftER whAt hAPpEned, YOu woNt sTop CreATiNG?" Erratum asked sadly, Pigment shook his head, continuing to smile, "nope, sorry glitchy" He told Erratum.

Paperjam sighed, "Well, what would you do Mr. Erratum?" Paperjam questioned, Erratum stayed silent for awhile, "...I DOn't KnOW" He replied truthfully. Undyne spoke up, "...i believe you, i guess" Undyne looked over to Paperjam, "Come on Paperjam, weren't we doing all of this to help Mr. Erratum?" She asked, Paperjam fumbled over his words, then grumbled out a reply, "Fine, i'll help with whatever your gonna do, but don't expect me to believe you easily" Undyne pat his back, "There we go!" She cheered, Blue then spoke up, "So, what we going to do now?" He asked them all, Pigment spoke up, "Hey Error, have you tried teleporting to a AU?" Pigment asked, still grinning, Erratum nodded, "YeAH, ThE pOrTAl sHOWed Up, But IT oNlY reVEaleD StatIC, AnD I dIDN't WanT to rIsK gOIng iN iT" Erratum replied, "Okay, let's start planning later, the students are already ten minutes late" Blue informed everyone, Ink spoke up, "Yeah, i have class, see you later" He spoke quickly, running out the door, Nightmare sighed, "come here students, i'll give you some late passes" He grumbled out.

Dream skipped through the halls of the school, a lollipop in his hand, He didn't have to teach his students for another hour, so he had some free time. He didn't enjoy going to the staff room, because it always smelled like coffee because of Error and Reaper, so going there was a big no-no. He sighed sadly, "i wonder what i can do..." He said to himself, not bothering to check if anyone heard him, he thought for a bit, before grinning. "i know! let's go and check on Geno! he always enjoys it when i visit him!" He grinned and headed off to The science classrooms, where Geno was probably taking a nap.

Dream skipped all the way to the science classrooms, which where on the opposite side of the building from his, the Music classrooms. He reached Geno's class and opened the door, He walked in quietly, then saw Geno and Reaper kissing. He walked back slowly, making sure not to make any noise, not before he took a few photo's of them, and exited the classroom. He looked at the photo's he took, "oh, everyone's going to love this" He said to himself.

The group; Paperjam, Undyne, Dust, Horror, Killer and Fresh all sat together at lunch in silence, "So you were right then?" Undyne asked Dust, Dust nodded, She sighed, then asked, "how did you know for sure though?" She questioned him, Dust quickly replied, "i- i went over to where they lived, and asked Mr. Erratum on my own... and he told me everything" Dust responded truthfully, Paperjam then joined the conversation, "you know that Pigment dude? am i the only one who found him creepy?" Paperjam asked them all, Everyone all nodded, "Yeah, his smile... he never stopped grinning the whole time, not a change in emotion!" Undyne exclaimed, Dust spoke up, "It's because he doesn't have a soul" He told them all, Killer looked at him, "A soul... you mean that Erratum pulled out of me? how? He told me you can't live without one" Dust shrugged, "Erratum told me that somehow Ink, or Pigment now, somehow survives without a soul, but... he can't feel anything" Dust said sadly, "so, how can't feel emotions? happiness? anger? nothing?" She asked, disbelief in her tone, Dust nodded, "Mr. Erratum said the soul is the very culmination of your being, it makes you, well you... without it you're just a husk of sorts" Dust explained, "Mr. Erratum said that Pigment used to have these viles that he would fill up to 'feel', But something seems wrong with them... Mr. Erratum said they were all rainbow-y, but they look empty" Undyne nodded, understanding. 

"So, he was just born without a soul?" Horror asked, Dust shook his head, "No, Mr. Erratum briefly said something about him being created, not born..." Dust informed them, "do you think it's got to do with him being a God? Fresh asked, Dust shrugged, "i don't think so, Mr. Erratum is a God too and he seems to be able to handle his emotions pretty well" Dust told them, Paperjam snorted, "Really? Have you seen him with my dad? they're both head over heels with each other" Dust snorted, "okay, he might not handle them well but he has emotions" Everything went silent again, until Undyne sighed and fell back into her chair, "You really need to set them two up Paperjam" She told him, Paperjam choked on air, "why me?!" Everyone laughed at him.