Chapter Fifty-One

Paperjam was sitting on the lunch table. He was with all of his friends, and so, they couldn't talk about their mission. 

"You seem happy Horror, did anything happen?" Killer asked. Horror looked over to Killer, and after staying silent for awhile, most likely wondering if he should tell him, he replied, "Uh, yeah actually" Horror said, smiling. 

Dust looked interested, "What? do you have a girlfriend?" He asked. Horror blushed, and shook his head, "no, nothing like that" Horror replied. Paperjam could hear Killer give an audible sigh.

"What happened then?" Undyne asked. Horror smiled, and replied, "Well, I didn't tell you, but awhile ago, The nice lady that talked to us a lot told me that I would be put into a random foster home, most likely far away from here" Horror told them. 

A lady with blond hair walked up to Horror. At one point, The nice lady probably told Horror her name, but Horror forgot it, and referred to her simply as 'nice lady'.

She always came to Erratum's house to talk. Of course, that was most likely due to the fact that he was currently staying there, but thankfully, no one seemed to mind.

"Hello Horror" The nice lady said. Horror smiled, "Hello nice lady" Horror replied. The nice lady seemed to ignore his greeting, and instead pulled out a pile of paper. "Well Horror" She told him, "We've finally found a few nice couples to adopt you" She told Horror. Horror frowned, but let her continue.

"Sadly, none of them live near here, so you'll most likely have to change schools" The nice lady told him. "what?! But.. i don't want..." Horror didn't continue what he was saying, but the nice lady seemed to understand what he was saying.

"Well, I'm afraid that, unless we can find a good enough household to take you in, you'll have no choice" The nice lady said sympathetically. 

"What?! you're leaving?!" Killer exclaimed. Everyone seemed shocked, why would Horror be happy about that?

Horror shook his hands, "No! I'm not leaving!" Horror explained hastily. Fresh frowned, "Then what happened next?" He asked. Horror smiled, "That's what i was about to tell you" Horror said. 

Horror coughed, "So anyway, after that..."

"hOw ABoUt iF I TAKe HiM In?" Erratum suddenly appeared, startling the two. Horror beamed at him, but the lady asked, "What about the other people here? have you asked them about it?" She asked.

Erratum nodded, "YeS, eVERyOne tHiNks IT'd Be GREAt TO hAve hOrRoR herE" Erratum replied. The nice lady frowned, "What about space? from what i can tell, there's no more room for him to live here" The nice lady countered.

Erratum smiled at that, "aCTuALlY, wE havE A aTTic tHAT, If wE cLEANed, wOuLD Be perECtlY fiNE foR HoRroR to Live In" Erratum told her. The lady frowned, "I would like to see this attic" She said, standing up.

The three of them walked to the living room, where, right in the corner, you could notice a closed door in the corner of the room. Horror looked at it, marveled, "wow, i never noticed it before" Horror told Erratum.

They opened the door, and the only thing there was a set of stairs. They walked up the stairs, all the way until they reached the attic. 

It was really dusty. There were a few boxes here an there, and the only two light sources were the window at the end of the room and the old looking light bulb that hanged from the ceiling. 

Thankfully though, the room was tall enough for even Erratum to stand straight, and it was actually really large. Even if the room stayed like this, Horror would be perfectly fine with it.