Chapter Forty-Five

Nightmare straightened his back, "Okay, explain" Nightmare ordered. Ink sighed, 'So much for subtlety' Ink thought. Ink hummed, "Well, i'm looking for someone" Ink explained, "He looks like Error, but more glitchy, and he has no mark" Ink told him, pointing at his cheek. Nightmare stayed silent for a while, "No one like that is here" Nightmare told him, and Ink sighed.

"Would you know if he is In the other kingdom?" Ink asked, and Nightmare nodded. "We have a spy, actually. and no news of a skeleton with no mark has appeared" Nightmare told him. "So he is probably hiding in the forest somewhere..." Nightmare paused, "Unless you know somewhere else he'd be?" Nightmare asked.

Ink groaned childishly, "I'm gonna have to go through the void again!" He exclaimed. Nightmare gave him a confused look, not knowing what void he was talking about. Instead of questioning what he meant, he asked, "What are those things, I can sense magic coming of them, but they don't seem to be doing anything" Nightmare said, pointing at his viles. Ink hummed, thinking of a way to explain it, "Well, most monsters have something called a soul, but I don't" Ink explained, "Do you know what a soul is? well, anyway, Since I don't have one, I can't feel, haha" Ink said. He then pointed at his viles, "That's what these are for" Ink told him.

Nightmare hummed, "To answer your question, I do know what a soul is" He said, "I've never seen one though" He told him. Nightmare then coughed, "Anyway, last question" He stated, "Where are you from? You couldn't of just appeared out of thin air" Nightmare questioned. Ink laughed, "I didn't appear from 'out of thin air'" He said, before pausing, "I don't think I did..." He muttered. 

Ink laughed again, but then paused, "What were we talking about again?" He questioned. He then shrugged, not really caring, Ink then sat up, and stretched in a dramatic fashion. "Well anyway, I have to get a glitch" Ink said, making a portal. He grabbed his bag, which appeared out of thin air, and checked to see if he still had his paintbrush, "Bye-bye noot noot! haha" Ink waved, disappearing.

The void was a suffocating as usual. But, having been through it three times now, he was sort of used to it. It was almost comfy, In a sick way. 

When Ink awoke, he found himself in waterfall. He sat up, and looked down at himself, "Well, might as well get changed" He muttered. Don't get him wrong, he liked the clothes Nightmare had given him, he just prefered his own clothes.

He looked around waterfall, and saw no one. "Well, this is definitely an AU" Ink said to himself. "Or a classic" He added as an after thought. "So I should find this places sans" He told himself, grinning. "Lets hope this is a friendly AU" He said, walking towards snowdin, "don't wanna hurt anyone, haha" He laughed.

When Ink reached snowdin, he found a Classic sans talking to his brother, Papyrus. Sans saw him, before Ink could say anything, And told his brother something, and then teleported to Ink. The sans smiled, "Whatcha doin' here, Ink?" Classic asked. Ink grinned, "Hey, Classic" Ink started, "I've kinda forgotten a lot of things... again" Ink lied, "Can you remind me on what's happened recently?" Ink asked. 

Classic gave a chuckle, "of course ya did, well, let me think..." He paused, "Error's the same as usual, terrorizing AU's and stuff" Classic told him. "He kinda kidnapped Blue, but we saved him around a week ago, and he seems fine now" Classic told Ink. "Oh, Nightmare has been worse than usual, now that Error has teamed up with him" Classic added, "And Fresh has been under the radar, no ones seen him in a while" Classic stated.

"You haven't really made any new AU's, thinking about it" Classic mentioned, "Only copies" Classic added. Ink hummed, "Thanks Classic! Also, just as a thought, do you know when the next meeting is?" Ink asked. Classic gave him a confused look, but replied, "Uh, we always have it on a multiverse sunday, so.. around six hours in normal time" Classic stated.

Ink grinned, "Thanks Classic! you're the best! haha" Ink thanked him. Classic gave him a lazy grin, "no problem Ink" He replied. He went quiet, thinking, before asking, "say, why didn't ya ask Dream or Blue?" Classic asked. Ink shrugged, "I was just wondering around this AU, and you were the closest" Ink replied. Classic nodded, not finding any flaws in Ink's answer. Classic looked back over to his brother, how was now looking for him, "I gotta go, Ink" Classic stated, "m'bros lookin' for me" Classic told Ink. Ink laughed, "K, bye classic!" Ink shouted, disappearing.

Classic paused for a second, before shrugging, and teleporting away.

Ink looked at the clock. He was currently residing in Overtale, with, the Sans' permission of course. He read the time, "uh, thirty minutes should do" He said. 

Ink teleported into the star sanses base, the shields not realising he wasn't this worlds Ink. He appeared in an empty hallway, and went left, towards the kitchen. When he got there, he found Blue, who was eating a taco, rather quickly. "oh! Hello Ink!" Blue exclaimed. Ink grinned, "Hiya Blue!" He replied, copying Blue. 

Blue's outfit was slightly different. While his Blue wore clothes that had more greys, Blues and blacks, and wore high boots, much like papyrus, this Blue wore an outfit that consisted of silver and blue, and wore basic trainers. Their body shapes were the same, but this Blue was slightly taller, almost reaching Ink's height.

Ink sat down, "Hey, did you see which direction I went before I came here?" Ink asked. Blue, not seeming to find the question strange, answered, "Yes! you went to the doodlesphere!" Blue smiled, "why?" He asked. Ink smiled, "oh, I forgot, that's all" Ink replied. Blue didn't find any faults in the answer, and went back to make another batch of Tacos.

Ink walked off, 'This one is dumber, too' he thought, getting out broomy. He made a portal to the doodlesphere, and went inside it.

Arriving in the doodlesphere, Ink was greeted with an almost identical version of his own, only with less AU's flying around. The other Ink, who was laying on his stomach and drawing like a child, shouted out, "hello Dream!" He said, since he was the only other skeleton who had access to the doodlesphere.

Ink chuckled, and the other Ink turned around in alarm. "I won't let you hurt them Er-!" He paused, his eyes flashing colours, "Me?" He said, puzzled. Ink smiled, "Haha, sorry me" He said, "But I've got to pretend to be you for a bit" He told Ink, knocking him out.

The other Ink laid on the floor, unconscious. "That.. was easier than expected" He said to himself, laughing. He then moved the other Broomy far enough from the other Ink, and tied the other Ink up with Purple paint. He stared at the other Ink for a bit, before shrugging. "Now" He said, "Time to visit a glitch" He muttered, teleporting into the Anti-void.