Chapter Thirty-Three

They both landed messily in the living room, making a lot of noise. Erratum lifted Horror onto his lap, trying to help the skeleton as Ink and Blue burst through the door. Erratum looked right into Horror's eyes, as Ink ran of somewhere and Blue sat next to Horror, "HorRoR, Who WaS ThAT?" Erratum asked. Horror looked at him- a look of gratitude (as well as looking a bit nervous) on his face, "Mr. Erratum, that was my Father" Horror manage to say, before passing out.

Horror felt uncomfortable. It wasn't what he was laying on (it was actually rather soft), and he wasn't too hot or cold either. It was then he realized that his body hurt. His left leg (which was already broken) was pulsing with pain, it felt as if fire was crawling up and down it, like an itch that just wouldn't go away. 

That wasn't all of it either, His skull felt like it had been punched repeatedly, or been smashed against the kitchen tableside. His hands felt sore and fragile, like they had punched something one to many times, and his chest felt more hollow, as if he was missing multiple ribs, and a rhythmic stinging pain sat beside it. 

Overall, everything hurt. And Horror was sure that something bad had happened to him. If it wasn't the pain that showed that, it was the all too soft bed, which he knew wasn't his own, since he didn't actually have one. Instead of a bed, that most children his age slept on every night, he slept in the basement that only had a ratty old dog bed in the corner, that used to belong to his mothers old dog named Cookie. Of course, once upon a time he did have a bed, and a bedroom, but all of his old stuff was rather burnt to a crisp or hidden away up in the attic, a place he was never allowed to go.

After taking everything in (or at least, what he could, since he couldn't seem to open his eyes) he managed to gather some information. Firstly, he wasn't at home, or the hospital. The bed he was on was way to soft to be a hospital bed. Secondly, Something bad had happened, probably because of his father, but he couldn't be sure. And lastly, Someone had saved him. The chance of a stranger being kind enough to help him (from his street at least) was rather low, but it was also even lower for anyone he knew to even be near his house, so in all, it was a fifty-fifty.

The only problem was that he couldn't remember anything. The last thing Horror remembered was saying goodbye to Killer on Friday. Assuming it was no longer Friday (and that the wounds he had would only make him black out for a few days from what he could tell), Something must of happened between Friday and Monday. 

'Now...' Horror thought, 'All I have to do is wait'

Erratum watched as Blue paced the room, a frown on his face, "Oh! what if he never wakes up!" Blue wailed, "We should of took him to a hospital! why did I listen to you three?" Blue blurted out, continuing to pace. Erratum and Pigment looked at each other, both frowning, "Look, calm down Blue, he'll be fine" Ink spoke, "fine!? did you see him!" Blue shouted, pausing his pacing. Erratum frowned, and then spoke up, "BlUe, I KnoW YouRe WorRIeD, BuT PiGmENt kNowS How tO UsE HealIng mAGic, anD iT'S mucH MoRE EffECtIve tHan wHAT tHE hOSpitAl USes" Erratum tried to reassure Blue, " We'rE aLl worRIED, aBoUt HorRor, BuT scREamInG ANd PAcINg iSn't GoInG TO HElp Him" Erratum added, seeing Blue pacing again. 

Blue frowned, and dropped his shoulders. "How about we check on him again?" Ink offered. Standing up, all four of them walked over to Erratum's room, where Horror was sleeping. 

Horror mentally frowned, He couldn't tell how long it been, but it felt like he'd been asleep for ages. Suddenly, Horror heard the door open, 'huh, I can hear things' he thought. "SeE, He iS fiNE" He heard Mr. Erratum say, "I know, but it's been two days!" He heard Mr. Blue reply. "Yeah, his friends are going to worry when he doesn't show up to school" He heard Mr. Ink add, "I'm sure he'll be alright" Horror heard Mr. Ink reply... to himself? 'No, that's not Mr. Ink' Horror thought, 'he sounds more... cheerful?' Horror thought, 'No, not cheerful, it sounds more... robotic? I don't think i'd notice if I could actually see...' Horror replied to himself, 'oh, didn't Mr. Ink have a brother? I think his name was Pigment or something' Horror added. 

"Well, his wounds are healing at least" Mr. Ink's voice piped up. Horror could hear Mr. Erratum make a sound of displeasure, "yeah, I don't know why they didn't heal up properly" Pigment said, his voice flat and uncaring. Horror could hear the light sound of someone hitting Pigment, confusing Horror. 

It went silent. Horror was starting to think that they left without him noticing, until he heard Mr. Erratum speak softly, "HoRrOR sAID tHAT MAn WAs His DAd" Erratum suddenly spoke. Horror suddenly felt cold, hearing those words, 'he's not my dad' he thought bitterly. Suddenly, It all came back to him, as if hearing those words were a trigger.

"wHAT'S THIS!?" Horror heard his father scream.

"You could do something for me though..." His father said, his voice catching a strange tone.

Looking around, Horror pushed himself in the shower, locking the glass door. 'you'll be okay' he thought 

"why don't you come out? i promise I won't hurt you"

"come out now Horror!" His father shouted

Each hit to glass was like a painful hit to his heart. And as his father hit it one last time, Hundreds of different sized pieces of glass went for him. 

He messily darted across the hallway, and down the stairs, tripping on multiple occasions.

"Please- help me- he-he's coming!" He sobbed out.

"HorRoR, Who WaS ThAT?" Erratum asked

"Mr. Erratum, that was my Father" Horror manage to say, before passing out.

Horror gasped, gaining the attention of the adults, "Horror?" Mr. Erratum asked quietly. Horror nodded heavily, his eyes still closed. Opening his eyes, Horror was surprised to see the room was almost pitch black, with every light off. not even bothering to be careful with his body, Horror shakily hugged Erratum, "Please-" Horror choked out, "Please help me" He begged, gripping onto the skeleton.

1091 WORDS

A/N Here's another chapter! This one was a bit weird to write, with all the P.O.V switching, but it was still fun to write this chapter, I missed this book.

Horror's getting help! yay! This 'Horror arc' that's been going on for awhile is almost finished! I already know what I want to do next, and I think it will be really fun! I'll give you some little clues, one, It's got to do with Our favourite hyper bean,  a new character will be introduced, and a family reunion awaits! Try and figure it out if you want, I'll give you a brownie point and a shout out if you get it right :)

anyway, see you next chapter,

Crimson.