Chapter One

Chapter song: I don't even know your name by Shawn Mendes

Colby's p.o.v.

"Yo Colby, grab this GoPro." Elton said while boarding the Scrambler. He also gave one to Sam and kept one for himself. We each boarded the ride with our normal groups. Sam and Kat, Elton and Corey, then me. Elton would sometimes ride with me but Corey never liked to go alone. I didn't mind it though, for the smaller rides.

We rode a few rides capturing our reactions on the cameras for the TFIL video we were filming. Elton had actually rented out the park for tonight. We had planned to do the water park last.

*An hour before closing time*

"Hey guys," I said pointing the camera towards Sam, Kat, and Corey, "thats next." I pointed towards a giant crane ride with a cart on each end of the crane. The carts spun as the whole crane ride spun.

"Oh hell no," Corey said

"Oh hell no," Corey said. Elton laughed and pointed the camera towards him.

"Oh yes. Sam and Kat are riding together and I'll ride with Corey so he will go on, Colby are you fine?"

"Yea it's whatever." I stated actually a little nervous. I didn't mind most rides but the way the crane stops at the top when the bottom loads is pretty scary. We stepped up in line and Elton was messing with Corey about the ride possibly breaking.

Sam and Kat got on first. Kat was pretty nervous and demanded to hold Sam's hand. Sam had the GoPro in one hand, Kat's hand in the other. They get settled and the ride started back up going pretty fast, even at the beginning. Next Corey and Elton got on. Elton held the GoPro because he said Corey would probably drop it out of fear. They left too. I stepped up in line to be next.

"Hey, are you riding alone?" The worker, who's name tag read Jeff, asked me with a confused look on his face.

"It looks that way." I replied with a small smile.

"Do you mind riding with another single rider? The line is long." He looked at me. I turned around and saw the line was getting pretty long since the park was closing soon.

"Yea it's whatever." I replied. The worker stepped past me and asked if there was anyone else riding single. I turned around to see a girl raising her friends hand. The friend started towards the front of the line saying sorry when she had to push past all the people.

The girl finally came to the front and the worker said, "you will be riding with this gentleman." He patted my back and I turned to the girl.

She was really pretty. She had y/h/c (hair color) and y/e/c (eye color). She wore little to no makeup and was stunning. "Hey I'm Y/N," she said holding out her hand.

I shook it and replied, "cool, I'm Colby." She smiles at me and we wait for the ride to come to a stop and let Sam and Kat off.

A/N: I'm sorry this is short. This story will also be posted on my Colby account on Instagram @colbybrock04 let me know what you think in the comments! More coming soon! :)
-Sam