Chapter Five

Chapter song: Fall for you (acoustic) by Secondhand Serenade

Y/N's p.o.v.

We went and got some food at a con session stand. I got a big blue Icee with my food. I went back to the big picnic table we were all sitting at and took the empty space between Tessa and Colby. I could've sworn they did it on purpose. As I sat down I could feel just the presence of him sitting near me. It gave me tingles. Colby was taking to Sam who was across from him- Kat was across from me. (Picture of table)

Sam turned to talk to Kat

Sam turned to talk to Kat. Colby picked up his slice of pizza and took another bite. After, he turned to me. He gave me a surprised look and said, "really!? An Icee?" He laughed.

"Blue Icee's are so good," I said laughing and took another sip.

"We'll have fun having a blue tongue..." he said in a sarcastic tone. He pulled out his phone and went on Snapchat. "Smile," he said. You made a stupid face holding up your Icee. (Terrible snap edit but it's gonna have to work for now 😂)

 (Terrible snap edit but it's gonna have to work for now 😂)

Colby's p.o.v.

I snapped the picture of Y/N and saved it. "What's your snap?" I asked her wanting to mention her in the picture.

"Oh it's @y/n.xo," she stated. I added her to my post then added her as friends. I posted the picture, she looked so cute pretending to be mad at me. I then thought about the fans. They would most likely stalk her and find her Instagram. Shoot. I hope they don't give her too much hate. I figured I should warn her about it.

"Hey since your gonna be in our video and now on my Snapchat, I just wanted to mention the fans can get a little crazy. You know since I'm single, and your single." I said with an apologetic look on my face. The fans were so protective of me. I mean the fans are great but they get so mean when it comes to girls. Like am I never allowed to date anyone? Not that I wanted to date all the girls I hang out with.

"Oh yea, it's whatever. Just ignore them, people already give me hate anyway." She said just shrugging it off. Who would give this gorgeous, sweet girl hate? People that were jealous I guess.

Elton stood up, "well should get going now?"

Everyone else agreed and stood up. We decided on riding the teacups next. We made groups of Sam, Kat, Corey, and Elton, and Tessa, Noah, Y/N, and I. We waited in line and boarded the ride. I slid in on the end next to Y/N. Elton said the heavier the outside is the faster you will go. Noah sat on the other end next to Tessa. The worker came around and checked the gate to make sure it was locked.

The ride started up and Noah and I took charge of spinning the wheel in the middle. As the first spin went counterclockwise, Y/N slammed right into my side. My other side slammed into the side of the cup. We were all laughing and were pushed up against each other. Noah and I, leaning forward to spin the wheel, caused us to go even faster. Y/N snaked her arms around my waist hold me tight to keep herself steady. Tessa was holding the GoPro, and was going all over the place with it. Hopefully Elton won't even use this recording; mainly because Y/N was holding onto me. Not sure how the fans would take that one.

The ride finally slowed down to a stop.

Y/N's p.o.v.

The ride stopped and I hadn't even realized that I was holding onto Colby. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks in embarrassment. I slowly moved my hands away and we waited for the worker to come unlock our gate. I glanced over at Colby. He was waving over to Sam and Corey in the teacup right in front of ours. Tessa poked my side and whispered in my ear, "you two would be cute."

I snapped my head up and looked at her, "stop, shut up, I barely know him."

"Well you seem to like him, and he seems to not mind." She turned back to Noah. The worker came over and unlocked the gate. Colby stepped out first and held his hand out to help me get out.

"Since last time..." he laughed into a smile. I felt my cheeks heat up. I was pretty clumsy. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and I stepped out of the cup. Colby went over and talked to Sam and Kat about the ride.

"Someone likes youuuuu," Tessa said in a sing-songy voice. I glanced over to Colby who was laughing and talking to his friends. In a quick glance he looked over at me. Maybe Tessa was right?

A/N: I actually really like this part. Let me know what you think in the comments!
-Sam