Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter song: Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton

Y/n's p.o.v.

Colby pulled away from our kiss and I blushed. I can't believe he got me all this stuff. I honestly thought he was joking with the whole channel thing. I don't even know what I could film. "Colby, honestly, this is amazing. Thank you."

"I'm glad. And if you ever need help with anything just ask me." He replied. His hands found my hips again and my body arose in goosebumps. I don't know how he can even do that. One touch from him and i'm putty in his hands.

I looked down, scared to meet his eyes. "Do you want to spend the night?" I ask, terrified. I mean I really want him to but it is still early in the relationship.

"Of course I would," he says squeezing my hips, in encouragement. I smiled and leaned in again and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "And you should see if one of the girls would film a video with you. You know, since they already have done the whole you tube thing."

"You know, that's a great idea! I'm going to call Tara and see if she can come over," I replied grabbing my phone off my bed.

I look in my contacts until I see her name and press the call icon. It rings twice before she picks up and quickly says "hey!"

"Hey! So Colby got me a bunch of equipment for me to start a You tube channel and I was wondering if you wanted to film my first video with me? A friend might make me less camera shy."

"Oh my God, that so cute. Yea I definitely will. I can be over in ten?"

"That's great! See you soon!"

"Okay bye!"

I hang up the phone and turn to Colby who is now sitting on the edge of my bed. I walk over and take the empty space next to him. "What should I even film?" I ask, laughing.

"Uh, I don't know. What is it that girls even do? Maybe something like makeup wise?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. I don't want to come off as a makeup channel, because I am definitely not a guru.," I laugh. I do wear makeup, but I don't want that to be my channel. I really like the style of like Tara's channel, just doing what I feel like. "Maybe we can do some type of like cooking video," I say.

"That could be funny..." he says and I playfully smack him.

"Hey, I made breakfast once," I laugh.

"I'm kidding," he says and drags out the words. He wraps him arm around my shoulder and pull me towards him, in a side hug. I laugh and lean into him more. He was so comforting to be around, like no one could hurt me.

As we are sitting on my bed just laughing and talking, Tessa knocks on my door. "Hey, I'm going over Devyn's for the night, okay?"

"Alright," I said, a little nervous now that Colby and I have the whole apartment to ourselves. She said bye and left us, shutting my door behind her.

As I hear the front door open Tessa screams, "Yo! Tara's here." I jump up off the bed and run out of my room, leaving Colby behind. Tara comes in just as Tessa leaves and shuts the door behind her.

"Y/n!" Tara screamed, running over to me and pulling me into a hug. "Oh hey Colby," she says as he strolls out of my room. "WAIT! Are you two like a thing now?" She asks turning to me.

I blush and laugh as Colby comes up and hugs me from behind, putting his head on my shoulder before saying, "Made it official the night of the party."

"OH! Yay! I always thought you two looked cute together. Colby has been single for way too long," she laughs at Colby's hurt expression.

"Hey!" He says dragging out the 'y.'

"Sorry, just the truth." Tara replied and we all laughed.

"Well he's all mine now," I said, and turned around to face him. He grabbed my waist and connected his lips to mine. I pulled away and looked up at Colby, "Hey can you go grab the camera?" He smiled, the most absolute best thing he can do to me, and nodded walking back into my room. I turned to Tara explaining the video idea I had. She agreed that It would be fun, and suggested that we should go to the store to get the ingredients. I guess she was right, I definitely wouldn't have much baking stuff here. We decided on cupcakes. Colby walked back into the kitchen, messing around with buttons on the camera. "Alright babe, so we're going to do the intro here, then go to the store and get ingredients filming a few things, then come back and film the baking."

"Sounds good," he says and starts to get ready to film. When he holds the camera up to Tara and I, I start to get pretty nervous. He hasn't even started recording yet. I guess he noticed my body language of me twisting the rings on my hand and said, "Don't be nervous, babe. Your gonna do great." That did make me feel better. He held up the camera again, finishing focusing it on us. "Alright, you can start... now," He said.

"Hey, whats up guys! My name's Y/n for all you that don't know me from Elton's video, but I've decided to start my own channel. And of course for my first video I don't know anyone better to film with than the one and only Tarayummy!"

Tara pops in the shot, from the corner, "Yo wasup my dudes," She said holding up peace signs.

"So today we are going to be baking some cupcakes!"

"And first we got to go to the store and buy the stuff," Tara laughs. "So...lets go!"

Colby drops the camera and laughs. "See I told you, you would be fine..." He says walking over to me and pressing a kiss to my forehead."

"Thanks," I replied. "Let me go grab my keys and wallet."

When we get down in my car Tara and I sit up front and Colby gets the back, but this time Tara is recording. She turns the camera on and faces it towards herself. "Alright guys! We are on our way to the store!"

She turns the camera to get me in frame and I laugh. "Yes, we are heading to Walmart, and hopefully they don't kick us out for filming."

We got into the store and Colby filmed us getting the ingredients pretty discretely. When we got back to the apartment we finished filming the whole video. My kitchen was a mess but we did have some nice cupcakes now. Colby turned the camera off and set it down on the kitchen counter. "I can help you edit this tonight," He said walking over to me.

"Thank you, Colby," I said turning and smiling. I walked past him to grab my phone off the counter and when I turned around I was smacked in the face. "COLBY!" I screamed. I could hear him chuckling. My eyes were closed, and now covered in frosting. I took my hands and wiped off my eyes, but most of the icing was centered on my cheek.

"Oh, i'm sorry babe. Let me get that for you," he smirked then leaned in closer to me. Prepared for him to kiss me, I was extremely surprised when his tongue licked a long strip up my cheek, removing some icing. He pulled back grinning. I smacked him on his chest and he playfully looked like it hurt.

"You guys are literally so cute," Tara said, sitting back on the kitchen stool and watching us.

A/N: havent updated in a while so I decided to give you guys a long one. Enjoy! ;)
-Sam