Chapter Forty One

Chapter song: i'm in love with u, sorry by j'san

Y/N's p.o.v.

"Nooooo, where are you going?" Colby complained as I sat up, putting my bra and underwear back on.

"We can't just lay in bed all day," I laughed at him. He pouted his lips, making a puppy dog face. "Come on, get up." I said pulling at his arm. Well that proved to be a bad idea because he was way stronger than me, and he pulled me right back on top of him. "Colby," I said, dragging out his name. He laughed and his face lit up into a smile. I sat up again, now straddling him at the waist, "seriously Colby. I need to get that video posted."

"Alright," He huffed out, like a little kid having to apologize to their sibling. I walked over to my dresser picking out clothes for today as Colby put his underwear and jeans back on.

"Are you not going to put a shirt on?" I asked laughing. Not that I was complaining.

"Hm, not unless we leave," He grinned knowing what I was thinking.

I grabbed my laptop off my desk and we walked out into the living room. It seems that Tessa must've left in the last hour because her keys were missing off the coffee table. I opened my laptop and Colby and I watched through the video for one last run through. Then he helped me set up an account on Youtube with a bio, banner, and good profile picture. "This is your big moment," Colby exclaimed titling the video. "Would you like to do the honors?" He left the cursor over the publish button for me to hit. I leaned into him and pressed the mouse pad on my computer, uploading my very first video. "Yay!" Colby screamed in my ear. He placed my laptop on the coffee table and turned to me kissing my cheek. "Now you need to start thinking of video ideas."

"How about the Boyfriend Tag." I said winking at him.

"Alright, we can film it today," he said. Honestly I expected him to say no, I was just kidding. I've watched a lot of his old videos and I always thought he would be way to scared to tell his fans if he did actually have a girlfriend. I'm not going to lie, those fan girls were crazy.

"You sure?"

"Of course i'm sure. I told you I loved you, right?" I guess he could tell how nervous I was about telling everyone because he continued, "It'll be fine baby, I promise." He hugged me tight, kissing my cheek again.

"Okay. So you wanna go out and get something to eat first?" I asked, even though I know he would say yes.

"Yea, where?"

"Uh, Starbucks?"

"Alright, lets take my car," Colby said getting up and heading to the bedroom to grab his shirt. He walked back out and I grabbed my purse as he grabbed his keys.

***

At Starbucks I got a venti caramel frappuccino and a cheese danish. Colby got a cold brew and one of their panini's. We sat down at one of the two people chairs that sit across from each other.

"I posted on my Instagram story that you made a youtube channel and posted a video, so hopefully it gets a lot of views."

"Oh! Thanks," I said although I was kinda scared. He showed me his phone which had the thumbnail of my video and the caption 'Y/N made her first video! Swipe up to subscribe and check it out!'

I went on my instagram and reposted Colby's story on mine. Minutes after I was getting loads of comments on the video. Colby and I left Starbucks and went back to my apartment to film the video.

***

Colby set up the tripod behind my coffee table and was messing with the shot while I found questions. After that was all settled he took the empty space next to me. "Okay are you ready?" He asked pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Yea." I turned to the camera and took a deep breath. "Hey guys it's y/n! So today I'm here with someone you might know, Mr. Colby Brock."

"Hey whats up you guys!"

"So as you might all see from the title, yes the rumors are true. We are dating." I looked at Colby and he smiled, throwing his arm around my waist.

"Yes we are."

"So we are going to answer some questions you guys might be wondering about our relationship."

"Yup."

"So, number one. Where did we meet?"

A/N: SORRY! I know it's been long waited but I've been super busy with school. Hopefully Christmas break will give me sometime to write. Also I'm sick rn so idk. 😥🤒
-Sam