Chapter Eighteen

Chapter song: imagine if by gnash

Y/N's p.o.v.

We were back at my apartment now and I was unpacking bags from the store. Colby was sitting on a bar stool at the island. He was on his phone and I kept noticing him glancing up at me, out of the corner of my eye. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him putting away the last snacks.

"Well I've only been in your living room... why don't you show me around?" He smiled. I paused for a moment to think of the state of my room. Probably some laundry on the floor but not as bad as his house, or what they call 'the traphouse', was.

"Alright!" I stood up and he followed closely behind me. I walked over to the left and opened a door, "this is the bathroom, well guest bathroom." Then I pulled open the door next to that one, "this used to be Tessa's room but she moved in with Noah so now it's my office." He walked in looking at some pictures and stuff on my desk. He saw some Polaroids hung up and examined each one. Most were of Tessa and I and others with some old friends.

"Who's this?" He said pointing to the only picture with a guy in it. I laughed, wondering why he wanted to know. He seemed actually curious.

"Oh that's my old friend Brandon, he moved away for college." I answered.

"Do you still talk?" He asked. Was he jealous? I can have other friends too...

"No we stopped talking when he moved away, guess he got new friends." I shrugged it off and walked towards the door. He looked at a few more things then followed me through the door. I walked across the living room, to the right of my kitchen, and opened my door. "This is my room," I said, even though he obviously knew that.

(A/N: imagine the desk is a couch

(A/N: imagine the desk is a couch.)

He walks around a bit and I sit down on the bed. I felt kinda awkward, I'm not sure why though. I've never really had anyone in my apartment besides Tessa and Noah. They were both like family to me. I didn't really have many other friends. He pointed to another door and spoke, "whats that?"

"Oh that's my bathroom," I answered. He nodded and turned around walking over to join me on my bed. He sat down and the bed dipped towards him, as a result my leg fell right against his. I was already tired, as I always was around dinner time. I guess I just sleep a lot. I dramatically fall back onto my bed throwing my hand up. He laughs and turns to face me.

"Tired?" He asked with a grin.

"Just a little," I responded.

"Me too," he stated. Wow I guess we really were alike. He copies what I did earlier and dramatically falls back on the bed next to me. I crack up at his impression of me. I'm laughing so hard and he joins too. I think he's laughing more at my reaction, though.

I think for a moment then ask him, "are you hungry yet?"

He pauses for a moment and sits up facing me, "nah not really."

I wasn't either, even thought it is around dinner time. Since I wake up late I eat later than most people I guess. "So... do you wanna watch another movie," I ask. I didn't really want to watch a movie though. I was planning on taking a nap. I just didn't want to kick him out, or ask him to take a nap too. That's weird. He nodded standing up and reaching out his hand to me. I grab it and he pulls me up easily, from laying down to standing next to him. We are about to walk out to the living room, when I stop at my door. "I'm actually going to get changed," I say turning around, "pick a movie." I walk back into my room and shut the door. I wanted some comfier clothes if I was going to nap.

I get changed and walk back out to the living room

I get changed and walk back out to the living room. Colby has a movie pulled op on Netflix ready to start. As I walk over to the couch I feel his eyes on me, but I don't acknowledge it. He presses play on the remote and I sit down next to him. He throws the big comforter over us and slouches more down into the couch. I lay back but realize soon that I'm not in a very comfy position. He soon took notice of me moving around a lot, trying to get comfortable. He chuckled, sending chills through my body. His hands grabbed me at the waist pulling me right up against his body. His one arm was slung over my shoulder and my head rested on his chest. About five minutes into the movie, my eyes fluttered closed. I was so comfortable in his arms. I could hear his heart beating and could smell his cologne. My eyes were still shut, trying to fall asleep. I felt his arm that was around me move up a bit and his hand went in my hair, playing with it. I quickly drifted off into sleep.

A/N: so a little disclaimer, I know the pictures I use do not look like Colby

A/N: so a little disclaimer, I know the pictures I use do not look like Colby. I'm just using them so you can visualize the scenes. Also same with the outfits, I'm not using them to have the girls all look the same. Just to visualize the outfits. Love you all!
-Sam