Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter song: That should be me by Justin Bieber

Y/N's p.o.v.

By the time we got to their house, a good amount of people were already inside. I could already tell that this party was bigger than the last one. I could feel my anxiety getting worked up, while I turned off the car. Tessa reached over and put her hand on my shoulder, "babe, you'll be fine. I'll be with you the whole time." I took a deep breath. She always knew when I was anxious and she always seemed to know how to help. I nodded and we hopped out of the car. We were parked a few houses down, but still relatively close to the house.

The gate and door was already opened, pretty much telling anyone to come in. We walked straight through the big doors and the house was PACKED. I nervously scanned the crowd to look for anyone I knew. No one. Tessa could tell I was getting nervous and she grabbed my hand, "let's get you a drink." She said pulling me to the kitchen.

She grabbed me a beer and went to get herself some shots. I wasn't a big drinker, and I had to drive home, so I decided to stick to only one can of beer the whole night. Tessa was already halfway across the kitchen talking to Brennen and taking multiple shots. Great, so now I'm alone. People all around me were pushing and shoving me around. I felt my heart start to race and it suddenly got hotter. I wanted to get out of the kitchen so I turned back to the hallway and pushed my way though the crowd. My breathing quickened and I raced for the back door. As soon as I got outside I scanned the area, even here there was people everywhere. People were in and out of the pool, filling up the small space out here. I could feel myself starting to panic. I looked around frantically not really being able to do anything. Right in that second a pair of hands were on my shoulders turning me around. I could feel the tears in my eyes, and was panting. The person said something but my brain couldn't really register it, or who said it. I seen another figure run up behind the one in front of me. I had full on tears streaming down my face. I felt arms scoop me up, holding me bridal style against their waist. I pushed my face into their chest, in order to not see the crowd again.

I heard a door open and close and someone placed me down on a bed. My breathing was still very uneven, but I could finally see where I was at. Colby kneeled down in front of me, running his hand up and down my thigh. "Deep breaths, your okay, your okay." He repeated many times. I listened to his voice, finally calming down. His hand came up to my face and wiped the tears away. Judging by the smudges on his finger, I can tell mascara was just all over the place. I took one big deep breath, finally being able to breath. "Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"I think so," I replied, not really being sure myself. There was a knock on the door before it opened slowly, revealing Sam with a glass of water in his hand.

"Are you good?" He asks, hanging me the water.

"Yea, I've calmed down. I'm sorry." I took a sip of the water and looked down.

"Hey, don't be sorry. It's not your fault, it's fine." Sam replied putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm just glad you calmed down... and hey if you want to stay the night, feel free. I never like to drive after being anxious, and you look tired." After Sam finishes speaking I saw Colby look at him confused. Guess he wasn't expecting Sam to let me stay. Sam nodded to Colby and left, closing the door behind him.

Colby stood up and walked over to his closet. I drank some more water, as my throat was suddenly more dry from crying. He came back over to me with a big shirt and sweatpants. The shirt must have been like an extra from their merch line because it would have been big on him too. I stood up and grabbed the clothes. I was about to walk out to the bathroom before Colby spoke, "no I'll be back, get changed in here." He turned on his heel and left out the door.

A/N: sorry for the bad updating, I started school this week. What grade are y'all in this year? This is my Senior year of highschool.
-Sam