Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter song: Nice to Meet ya by Niall Horan

Y/N's p.o.v.

"Hey Tessa," I said walking out to the kitchen. I could feel Colby following close behind.

Tessa turned around holding a bagel with cream cheese and smiled, "hey y/n!" She glanced behind me and grinned when she saw Colby. "Hey Colbs."

"Hey Tess." He replied. I was a little embarrassed that she knew I spent the night at his place last night, but I'll have to give her all the details later. "How you feeling?" Colby asked, walking past me and sitting on a bar stool at the island.

"Fine, I guess," she replied, "I have a killer hangover though." She laughed. "What was up with you two last night?" She smirked.

Colby chuckled and peered over at me. "Well Y/n had a panic attack..." he started before Tessa cut him off.

"OH MY GOD, Y/n I'm so sorry, what happened."

"Oh you know like normal just the crowds and stuff." I replied a little uncomfortable.

Colby continued, "I found her and took her up to my room, since she was pretty bad. Then Sam told her to just stay the night and he took you home."

"Oh I was wondering how I got here," she laughed. I was kinda glad Colby left out the part about us sleeping in the same bed, becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, and the kiss we just shared. I would have to tell her about that later. "So what do y'all want to do today," she asked throwing her hair up in a messy bun.

I glanced at Colby and he shrugged his shoulders, "we could stay in and just watch some movies..." he suggested. I glanced at Tessa and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright I'll go grab some blankets and get changed." I walked into my room grabbing my normal pajamas, small black shorts and an oversized tee shirt, this time being Colby's. I grabbed my comforter and the sweatpants Colby gave me for him to wear, I didn't want him to have to try to get comfy in skinny jeans. I walked back out into the kitchen. I threw my blanket on the couch and walked over to Colby. "Here's your sweatpants, you can just get changed in my room." I told him.

"Okay thanks," he got up, and walked off to my room

"Okay thanks," he got up, and walked off to my room. As much as I like his normal clothes, man does he look good in sweatpants.

I walked back over to the living room and turned on the tv

I walked back over to the living room and turned on the tv. Tessa followed and sat down on the couch. "So you and Colby?" She asked and I gasped. I turned around to see her smiling which made me feel better about it.

"Uh Yea actually, we just made it official this morning." I smiled, not being able to hold it in.

"Oh my god! Your first boyfriend, Y/n! This is such a big deal!" She was half way screaming.

"And we may have kissed like a half an hour ago..." I trailed off, not wanting her to make a big deal about it.

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY!" Tessa actually screamed this time.

"Oh my god what?" Colby mocked, strolling out of my room.

"Y'all are dating! And you kissed?!" Tessa screamed.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Colby replied then chuckled. "I mean that's not THAT big of a deal tho..." he glanced over to me confused.

"Yea well you know since it's her first..." Tessa said before Colby cut her off.

"Wait have you never been kissed before that Y/N?" He said glancing over to me.

"Well no... but..."

"Oh god... you should've told me. I would've made it a lot more special." He said laughing.

"No it's fine, it was perfect." I replied a little embarrassed now.

"Aww stop, come here." Colby said and walked right over to me and pulled me into a hug. He squeezed me tight, relieving some of my stress. His touch feels like home to me. "Don't be embarrassed you were perfect, you are perfect," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He pulled away and grabbed my hand leading me towards the couch. "So what should we watch....?" He asked trying to calm the mood.