Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter song: Dandelions by Ruth B

Y/N's p.o.v.

"Alright, how does this look?" I asked picking up my computer from my desk and joining Colby on the bed. I showed him the thumbnail I just finished editing.

"It looks great, Y/N."

After Tara left, Colby showed me how to edit and use the software he got me. I wanted to do it myself, but I did need his help for a few things. I really wanted to get the video up tomorrow. I glanced at the time, returning to my seat at the desk, and it was almost eleven. I put the finishing touches up on my video, then shut and turn off my computer.

I turn to the bed and glance at Colby. He was laying back, his legs stretched out in front of him, on his phone. He must've felt my staring because he looked up from his phone and smirked at me. "Yes?" he asked, setting his phone on the bed next to him.

"Nothing," I laughed and jumped up on the bed next to him. "I'm tired," I said in a yawn.

"We can go to bed," He said. I smiled remembering that he was going to stay with me. I looked down at what he was wearing, a tee shirt and black skinny jeans. I wasn't sure what he was planning on wearing. "Do you mind if I take these off?" He asked, gesturing to his shirt and pants.

"No, get comfortable," I said. I mean the first day I met him we saw each other in bathing suits. "I'm going to get changed too." I stood up and walked over to my dresser, pulling out my usual black shorts and a tank top. When I turned back around, to go into the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of Colby in just his black Calvin Klein's, folding his jeans and shirt. I stood frozen, watching his back and arm muscles flexing under his skin as he moves. Before he catches me staring, I turn and run into my bathroom.

After I get changed, wash my face, and brush my teeth, I walk back into my room and throw my clothes in the laundry basket. Colby looked up from his phone and smiled at me. He turned off his phone and placed it on the nightstand beside him, then patted the empty spot next to him. I walked around my bed and laid down next to him. (A/N: I just researched whether it's 'layed' or 'laid' and both still look wrong to me, but you know what I mean)

Colby turned on his side, resting his body weight on one arm, and I did the same. His bright blue eyes stared at me, flickering back and forth between my eyes and my lips. Tired of waiting I leaned up and connected our lips. Colby kissed back immediately and took control, laying back flat and pulling me on top of him.

"Hey, Y/N I'm hoo...me oh," I hear Tessa say from the doorway. Scared I jumped off of Colby and threw the blanket over his half-naked body. Tessa broke out in laughter, "I'm just going to go to bed."

She shut the door behind her and I heard Colby chuckle. "Oh shut up," I said, smacking his pretty hard chest. "Well lets actually go to bed then," I say rolling over on my side away from Colby.

I feel the bed shift as Colby turns on his side. His arm comes over my waist and pulls me up against his body. He leaned into my neck, kissed it, and said, "Goodnight baby."

A/N: Sorry this is really short, gotta get back into writing. I'm off school this week so I am going to pre-write a lot for you guys. Thanks for waiting and being patient. I love reading your comments too ;)

-Sam <3