A/N character descriptions

A/N: so this is not a chapter update, sorry. I just thought that this little insert descriptions needed to be written. For your understanding and for me remembering while I write. I'm going to explain some background character things I didn't mention in the story.
-Sam

Y/N:
Age: 20
Job: works at record shop
Looks: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale, has freckles, about 5'6"
From: San Francisco, California

Tessa:
Age: 22
Job: model
Looks: brown hair, hazel eyes, tan, about 5'8"
From: San Francisco, California

Noah:
Age: 21
Job: In college for detective, works at a gym
Looks: brown hair, green eyes, about 6'
From: Los Angeles, California

Colby:
Age: 22
Job: youtuber
Looks: brown hair with blue streaks, blue eyes, about 5'10"
From: Kansas City, Kansas

Sam:
Age: 22
Job: youtuber
Looks: blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'8"
From: Kansas City, Kansas

Y/N's apartment:
So I felt that I should explain what the apartments had in mind looked like, for mine and the readers purpose. I imagine that her apartment looks like Sam's apartment, without the loft. So there's the kitchen and living room with the bar stool area. Then there's the balcony off the living room. There's a master bedroom with a bathroom. Then on the other side of the kitchen there's another bedroom with a detached bathroom. The other bedroom used to be Tessa's room and is now Y/Ns office.

Sam and Colby living situation:
So I'm aware that I made the boys the ages they are now (As of August 2019). I'm having the boys live in the trap house still for purposes of the storyline. Living in the house is Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake, and Aaron. I am aware that Corey and Devyn we're together when they lived in the house, in this story they are not together. They are all still friends with Devyn but I don't want to write them together because I think it's weird if they are not together.