Chapter Four

Chapter song: Sweet Avenue by Jets to Brazil

Colby's p.o.v.

We finished up meeting some fans that found us at the park and I turned back to Y/N. She looked at me as if I had three heads. "Sorry about that," I said with a small smile.

"Uh I'm just confused," she replied. I chuckled.

"Oh we're uh Youtubers." I replied. I watched her lips slowly move up into a understanding smile.

"Oh thats cool, what do you do?"

"Well we are here with Elton," I motioned to him with my hand, "he has a channel called TFIL where we go on trips and do stuff we've always wanted to do. We also do a lot of overnight videos. Sam and I have a channel together and we do a bunch of haunted and scary videos. And I also have my own personal channel." She was listening intently as I spoke to her. She seemed actually interested. The last few girls I met in Los Angeles had never liked me like that. They all wanted me for looks and popularity, which is why I've found it hard to find anyone.

"That's actually really cool," she replied, "I wish I could do something fun for work. I just work at a record shop."

I glanced back at Sam who was motioning me towards him. "I'm sorry, Sam needs to talk to me. I'll be right back." She said okay and smiled. She pulled out her phone and started typing away.

I walked over to Sam who had also acquired Elton. "Yo wasup?" I asked.

"So Elton and I were thinking," Sam started with a smirk, "that you should invite Y/N to stay and do the overnight video with us. She seems super cool and you seem to like her." He says and nudges me.

"And plus you wouldn't have to ride alone," Elton added.

"Well she's here with her best friend and her best friends boyfriend." I stated.

"The more the merrier." Elton added. He turned and started walking towards Y/N.

"Hey, so we were all wondering if you would want to stay in the park with us. We are Youtubers and I rented out the park for the night. You and your friends could stay with us and be in the video if you want?" Elton asked. I glanced over to see her expression. She looked as if she were thinking about it.

Y/N's p.o.v.

I stared at Elton thinking about his offer. I mean I don't think Tessa would mind and I'm off tomorrow, but I don't even know these guys. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Colby was staring at me waiting for my answer. I see Tessa and Noah laughing coming out of the exit gate. "Give me a minute," I say and turn to go over to Tessa.

"Yo that ride was crazy," she stated dragging out her words. Noah was holding her hand nodding in agreement.

"So that guy I rode the ride with, his friends and him are Youtubers and they rented out the park overnight for a video and they want us to stay with them," I said very fast to get it all out.

"WHAT oh my god, that's cool with me," Tessa said looking up at Noah for his approval.

"Cool with me as long as they don't try anything with my girl," Noah states pulling Tessa closer by the waist.

"Alrighty then," I say and turn back to the group.

I tap Colby on the shoulder and he turns around. "Were gonna stay." I said with a smile. His lips turned up into a smile his whole face showing his expression. His cheeks went up right under his eyes and his white teeth shone in the light.

"That's great!" He said and turned around to tell the others.

A/N: I'm going to try to post twice a day now. Let me know what you think in the comments!
-Sam