Chapter Twenty One

Chapter song: Emily by From First to Last

Tessa's p.o.v.

*earlier that day*

I walk into our bedroom to tell Noah about my plans tonight with the girls. We were all having a sleepover at Devyn's house. Noah put his phone down and looked at me, "Alright. I'm gonna get a shower, babe."

"Okay." I replied. He got up and walked past me, pecking me on the lips, into our bathroom. I grabbed his phone, off the bed, and plugged it in to charge. I pulled out my phone scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat. I heard Noah's phone buzz and I look over to see his notification.

Text: Chelsea
- hey, you up for tonight 😉😏😘

WHAT ON EARTH! Who was this random girl trying to hook up with my boyfriend. I heard the shower turn off and Noah came out of the bathroom in just a towel. He walked over to his dresser unbothered, but I was fuming. "Who is Chelsea?" I asked trying to be calm.

Noah turned around, now wearing only boxers, and looked at me confused. "What do you mean, babe?"

"Don't call me that..." I replied. He looked as if he were about to speak but I cut him off, "I'm sure you were glad I was going to leave tonight so you could call over your side chick. I can't believe you are CHEATING ON ME!" I took a second to breath out then asked, "how long?"

He walked over to me sitting down, close by me. I scooted over to get away from him. "I met her at a party, and she came over the day you went shopping with Y/N."

"So essentially..., I've been sleeping in the bed that you cheating with me on." He sighed and looked down. I was so angry and so disgusted. I walked out to the living room and left him sitting there. I pulled out my phone and texted Devyn that I wasn't able to come anymore.

Noah came out of the bedroom and walked over to me, "babe, I'm sorry. Please, come on. It didn't mean anything. I love you."

I shook my head and felt the tears coming, "Well I don't love you." I went back into the bedroom and grabbed a suitcase. Y/N texted me and I explained what had happened. I didn't want to ruin her night at Devyn's so I was going to get a hotel room for the night. I packed enough stuff for tonight and a few other things I didn't want him having tonight. I walked back out of the bedroom to see him sitting on the living room couch with his head in his hands. "Goodbye Noah, have a nice life." I continued out the door, not turning around to his begging, all the way to my car. I got in and drove off.

Colby's p.o.v.

I was sitting in my room editing a video when I heard a quiet knock on my door. "Come in," I said taking off my headphones. The door opened slowly and I closed up my laptop. I turned around to see Sam sit on my bed. "What's up bro?" I asked.

"Nothing really. All the girls are hanging out without us...."

"Yea, I've heard." I said letting out a chuckle.

Sam's eyes met mine and he smirked. "Still talking to Y/N, I see? You seem to really like her."

"Yea I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh come on brother. You definitely have a crush on her." He replied laughing. Okay, maybe he was right but it was too soon to be sure.

"I barely even know her," I replied.

"Doesn't matter brother. Anyway, do you want to go get some Taco Bell with Jake and I?"

"Sure. Let me get changed." Sam left and I went to get changed. Guess I'm going to have to listen to them talk about Y/N for a good hour.

A/N: sorry I've been taking so long to update. Been super busy recently. Thanks for reading :)
-Sam