Chapter Twenty

Chapter song: Get you the Moon by Kina and Snøw

Y/N's p.o.v.

I got home from work and threw my bag on the kitchen counter. I grab my phone checking my notifications. I saw I had a lot of texts from a group message.

Group Chat: GIRLIES 😘🥰
Devyn: hey guys! I added Tessa and Y/N to our group chat.
Kat: Great!
Tara: Oh yay!!
Devyn: so sleepover at my place.... who's in?
Tara: 100%
Tessa: I'm there.
Kat: I'll bring snacks ;)
Tara: what about Y/N?
Tessa: she's at work but she will probably go
Kat: Great!
Tara: what time dev?
Devyn: uh how about 7?
Tara: works for me!
Kat: same
Tessa: I'll bring drinks ;)
Devyn: Great!!

I opened the group chat deciding to answer back now.

Group chat: GIRLIES 😘🥰
Y/N: hey, sorry I was at work. I'll be there :))
Devyn: yay!
Kat: can't wait ;)

I walk into my bedroom and grabbed some clothes to get a shower. I decide to wear something relatively cute, since I knew people would be taking photos.

I apply some light makeup and walk back into my room

I apply some light makeup and walk back into my room. I grab a small bag I have and start to pack some stuff.

When I'm finished it's around six and I'm eating some leftover pizza. I text Devyn for her address and put it in my phone. She lives about a half an hour away so I should probably leave soon. I finish up my pizza, while sitting on my phone when I get a Snapchat notification.

Snapchat: Colby 🙃

I opened it and smiled

I opened it and smiled. Dang he is so cute. I sent back a picture of me biting into my pizza. He opened it quickly and sent back a text.

Colby: wow that's hot...
Y/N: I know righttttt
Colby: so wyd tonight?
Y/N: us girls are having a sleepover at Devyns
Colby: oh fun, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?
Y/N: sure! Sounds fun.
Colby: cool! I can pick you up from ur place around 2?
Y/N: that's good with me :)
Colby: Great! C u then ;)
Y/N: ;)

I put my plate in the sink and grabbed my bag of clothes, locking my front door behind me. I got into my car and put on my gps to Devyn's house. I blasted some music, singing the whole ride there.

I pull up to see a few cars already parked outside. I didn't see Tessa's car though. I walk up to the door and knock. Kat answers and throws her arms around me. "Y/N!!!" She turns back to the girls, "y/n's here!" Everyone looks over to me and says hello. Devyn and Tara we're taking in the kitchen while waiting for popcorn in the microwave.

"Is Tessa here yet?" I ask.

Devyn frowned, "she told me she might not make it tonight..." Thats weird, I thought. Why wouldn't she text me if she wasn't coming. I decided to pull out my phone and text her.

To: Tess 🥰
Y/N: hey? Dev said u weren't coming?
Tessa: yea, sorry something came up...
Y/N: what's wrong? I can tell something's up.
Tessa: Noah and I are fighting...

I gasped. Tessa and Noah have been together for about a year and a half. I've never seen them fight. I wonder what's going on. Tara made her way over to me on the couch. She sat down beside me and put her hand on my leg, "what's wrong?" She asked.

"Tessa and Noah are fighting..." I replied not knowing what to do. "Don't tell the others though, just in case it's nothing." For some reason I felt closer to Tara then the other girls. Sure we all got along but I felt that Tara and I just clicked.

She smiled and replied, "sure thing." She grabbed her phone, putting on some super loud music. Tara grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch. We went around the coffee table and started dancing and singing to the music. Kat ran over and joined us. Devyn was pouring snacks into bowls and grabbing us some cups for the soda. We took a ton of photos and videos and posted a few on Snapchat. We all went to bed around 2 am, which is very late for me. Devyn and Kat crashes in Devyns bed, while Tara and I took the couch. I hadn't heard back from Tessa yet, but i didn't want to bother her. I'm sure if it was super bad she would call me.

A/N: wish I had this many friends to have a sleepover with! Seems fun. Anyway thank you so much for 1,000 reads. This is so unreal and I love you all!!!!
-Sam