Chapter Eleven

Chapter song: Bubble gum by Clairo

Colby's p.o.v.

We were at Tendergreens on our 'date' and I thought it was going good. Our food had just arrived and we started to eat. She looked so beautiful even when she's just siting there. She started eating and I did too. The silence was a little uncomfortable, but I guess we were both hungry. She finished her bite then spoke, "so is this a date? Or..."

"I mean it can be," I said more like a question. She looked up and smiled. Her smile was so beautiful it was contagious.

"I would like that." She said. Those four words just made my freaking day. I grabbed my phone off the table and took a picture of our food. I put the picture on my Snapchat story captioned '😍.' I was talking about the food, but also about her. I didn't want the fans to think anything yet, so I didn't put her in the picture. She got a little hate already from the Icee picture and the TFIL video. We mentioned it earlier when we talked but it didn't seem to bother her much.

*an hour later*

The bill came and we split it, Y/N insisted that she paid for her food. It was cute that she was independent and didn't expect the guy to always pay. We got up from our table and started towards the door. I loved resting my hand in the small of her back as we walked. She seemed to love it to as I could see her smile when I did it. I followed next to her as she walked over to her car. "This is what you drive?" I asked a little taken back by the blue pickup truck. Not what I expected from what looked like a typical LA girl. 

"Yup this is my ride," she laughed out. She scrambled through her bag to find her keys and unlock the door. Once she did she hopped up into the car. I walked over and leaned against the car.

"Well I guess I'll see you Friday," I said smiling, looking into her blue eyes.

She started up the car and turned to me, "yes. See you Friday." She pulled the door shut and I waved bye. I walked over to my car and drove home.

Y/N's p.o.v.

I got home and threw my bag and keys on the table. It was Wednesday night and I had to work early tomorrow. I took a shower and got changed into some comfy clothes. I took a quick picture in my mirror and decided to post it on Snapchat.

A few minutes later, I was scrolling through Instagram in my bed and I got a notification

SNAPCHAT
-Colby Brock added you as a friend.
-Colby Brock is typing...
-Colby Brock messaged you.

I opened the app and added him back. I opened his message to see that he swiped up on my picture and replied with, "😍." I sent back a, " 😝🥰," then put my phone on my nightstand and went to bed.

A/N: sorry this ones shorter. Kinda just a filler till the party chapters!! I know my updating has been spotty, I've been busy lately. I CANT BELIEVE THE ORIGIN AND THE TCAS ARE TOMORROW! Super excited!
Love you's!
-Sam