Chapter 35

A/N: Just kidding. Did I getcha? I betcha I gotcha. This is technically chapter 34, after 33.

I said I didn't write it, but it tried it, and might as well share it.

Smut warning for those who don't likey. (Although there is a song at the beginning you should listen to!)

Also this is my first smut writing so this is probably really bad. Usually I don't really mind autocorrect but it really messes up stuff in this.

Reminder that Trinket is not here if you check back at chapter 32 :)

Note; female body reader.

~♬~

The last time you saw his room you didn't expect the next time to be like this.

"Give me a moment," Hizashi murmured, quickly leaning over to his computer. In a few minutes you heard music. "Made this song a while ago for you, thought this would be the perfect moment."

(A/N: Singer is Present Mic's voice actor!)

Hizashi's bun loosened when you took off his shirt, and some of his hair fell on your face, tickling you. You took the band off, letting his hair fall completely. His glasses were missing, most likely set down somewhere else. His green eyes stared down at you beautifully.

The clothes were abandoned and all that was left was your bra and underwear. Hizashi was shirtless, showing off his muscles and scarred skin, and only wore his boxers. You could see the tent underneath. He was so goddamn hot and you wanted to see all of him now.

Hizashi was kneeling on both legs spread open, trying to relieve the pressure.

If you were going to do this, you were going to go all in. You might have been a shy away from denying this experience, but had enough confidence and love for him to go for it.

You crawled over to him and threw your arms around his neck. You kissed him, your body against him. You felt his hands move to your hips. The kiss was long and passionate, and soon, before him, you trailed your lips over to his ear and licked it.

He shivered and moaned slightly. So his ears are sensitive, you thought, grinning. You closed your eyes and lightly bit it, your hands playing with his hair. His mouth kissed your jawline in return, slightly protesting.

Your hips grind against his bulge, obviously hard and erect. You opened your eyes and put your hand on his bulge, smiling up at him mischievously. He groaned, leaning over slightly.

"I want to try something," you murmured, more to yourself than him. You pulled down his boxers, releasing his erect member. You stared at it. Perfectly average, but thicker than you had anticipated.

"Like what you see?" He asked, looking down at you with a dorky grin. Before he could get any other words out, you licked the tip and your hands worked massaging with his balls. You wanted to help him first, to return the favor of his offer.

Hizashi lightly gasped at the slight contact as you worked your way around his shaft. You looked up at him and saw his cute little mustache twitch. His hands ran through your hair.

"D-Didn't know... you were so confident with this," he murmured. His throat vibrated.

You didn't reply, instead teasing him by taking the head in your mouth and then taking it out, experimenting. You've never tried anything like this before, but you've heard that it was like sucking a popsicle stick.