Chapter 50

"Karaoke night!" Nemuri yelled. "Thanks for inviting us!"

"A V. I. P. is here, of course he got you guys free entries." You walked next to a disguised Hizashi in the group, consisting of you two, Nemuri, and an annoyed Shota.

"It's a beautiful night," Hizashi had told them. "We're looking for something dumb to do."

"I have work," Shota grumbled.

"Liar, your shift today is much later." Nemuri hung her arm around his neck. "At least do one song before you go."

"I can't imagine Shota singing," you said to Hizashi.

"Wait till he gets drunk."

"I thought they limited alcohol?"

"For normal people, but you guys are with me, so...." Hizashi chuckled. "I don't drink, since it's bad for the lungs and it affects my quirk, but it's hilarious to watch them get drunk."

"I am not getting drunk," Shota scoffed.

~♬~

In just a few minutes, the four of you arrived and Shota got drunk, along with Nemuri.

The two had a small drinking contest and you were surprised Nemuri was able to get him to do it. She apparently had a bet with him and something was on the line, but they were both too drunk to remember.

"Shota's a passive aggressive but also a bit chaotic drunk," you pointed out. "And Nemuri is just really chaotic." You barely managed to stop her from turning this into a strip club.

Hizashi couldn't hold his laughs as Nemuri tried to get Shota up to sing a song, almost falling over. Another person came up to help them down, but got elbowed in the face by Shota.

You looked over to Hizashi to see him holding his phone up, recording everything.

"Blackmail," Hizashi said simply, seeing the amused look on your face. "You wanna go up and free them of their misery?"

"Sure." You followed Hizashi up to the stage and waited for him to tell the DJ the song.

"How about your song suggestions before mine?" Hizashi shot you a finger gun, grinning.

"[Favorite Song]," you said immediately. "And Partners in Crime by Set It Off. And 100 Bad Days by AJR."

"You got it."

The night was spent singing songs, taking breaks in between for other people to go as well. You were enjoying the time spent with Hizashi, especially watching Shota and Nemuri act crazy.

Shota had tired out by the counter and was snapping at anyone brave enough to approach him. Nemuri was talking to you, saying that Hizashi had a surprise for you. Hizashi was talking to the DJ, and you didn't not expect anything from someone such as him.

You watched as your boyfriend went up to the stage after a song finished. He didn't call you up with him, so you watched curiously. He made eye contact with you and winked. Grabbing the mic, he snapped his fingers for the song to start.

You knew this song and could tell this was an obvious comedic song joking about how ridiculous it was to obsess over celebrities. You couldn't help but laugh at his obnoxiousness.

When the song finished, Hizashi waved at you and beckoned for you to come up.

"Hey everyone!" Hizashi announced in his quirk voice. "Round of applause to my partner here!"